Weird response (verbal attack) and your own experiences

Trapito

I wouldn't use Tinder if I seriously wanted to date anybody. There's way better. It's an almost purely visual approach. And you don't think the guys are swiping right on every person? It takes the worst of dating sites and makes that the primary raison de etre.

Hope you have luck with whatever avenue you use, OP. Please come back and post with your success or horror stories :)

What do you base approaching women in real life on? Their profiles?

• Like 3
deathandtaxes
What do you base approaching women in real life on? Their profiles?

Touche! But at least in real life you can cold approach with confidence and not totally be locked out based on looks alone. But Tinder, and I'll lump in all the online dating, don't allow for the fun small stuff that takes place in real life.

I'm currently taking a break from online dating (Match, in my case). I may get back in a month or two. But just enjoying chatting up the ladies doing the stuff I like to do.

• Like 1
  • Author
I wouldn't use Tinder if I seriously wanted to date anybody. There's way better. It's an almost purely visual approach. And you don't think the guys are swiping right on every person? It takes the worst of dating sites and makes that the primary raison de etre.

Hope you have luck with whatever avenue you use, OP. Please come back and post with your success or horror stories :)

Oh I will, don't worry.

What's up with all the men with their: 'Check the big fish I catched' pics?

OP, you don't owe anyone multiple paragraph essays in response to a compliment (no matter how juvenile the compliment). IMO, you should have just ignored him if your assumption was that he just wanted a hook up.

.....and yes stay away from tinder......

• Like 1
Hello_is_it_me
Touche! But at least in real life you can cold approach with confidence and not totally be locked out based on looks alone. But Tinder, and I'll lump in all the online dating, don't allow for the fun small stuff that takes place in real life.

I'm currently taking a break from online dating (Match, in my case). I may get back in a month or two. But just enjoying chatting up the ladies doing the stuff I like to do.

Doesn't make sense to limit your resources.

• Like 1