From bed to web

DemetersHarvest

Candy_Pants

Most likely his OLD account(s) send notifications to his email, which is generally always open on a person's phone. So while it's crappy he was online after just leaving your house, it might've been just to check his messages, not to look for new pooty-tang.

• Author
DemetersHarvest

I approached the subject, and got dumped, via e-mail. Guess I know where I stand now. He does not want anything serious, and I should proceed to pursue my other dating opportunities.

Poof, just like that!

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that. Guess it's better you know sooner rather than later.

My bf and I started that way, 2 months in, my profile is down and his was still active. He told me he was exclusive with me so I asked him when I saw that he was still active if he was still planning on looking or dating others. At that point I was not that attached yet and I can take whatever answer he gives, I may continue to date him but not sleep with him. Fortunately he wasn't, and Match just send him emails and flag him as active if he reads them. He took his profile down soon after.

I approached the subject, and got dumped, via e-mail. Guess I know where I stand now. He does not want anything serious, and I should proceed to pursue my other dating opportunities.

Poof, just like that!

The good thing is that he's honest about it. It could be worse. He could have said you are his GF, and still be online dating others.

I hate it when men pull this bull crap on nice women. I mean, these selfish "men" think it's okay to sleep with a woman, and not show her any respect or consideration. It's sad that we even need to have "the talk" these days. When you sleep with someone, you assume exclusivity, unless a casual FWB arrangement is established outright.

I guess too many woman allow this to happen, which is unfortunate. I think OP deserves so much more than this ******* who was using her. I guess in the future it would be wise to stay out of the bedroom until guidelines are established.

• Like 4

Poof, just like that!

Wow! I am SO sorry! What an inconsiderate @ss, after 2 months he could have at least pick up the phone!!

You can never be too clear with online dating. First contact I ask 'what are you looking for', second question is 'how long have you been single'. If the answers aren't within my expectation I do not pursue. I don't do casual, I don't make friends, I don't hook up, I don't go with the flow ****. If I don't hear I am looking for something meaningful and long term I don't proceed. Of course it doesn't mean he's the man of my life, just means we are both online with the same goal.

Sorry that happened to you. There are TONS of men like this online just looking to lead women on get sex and then go poof. Usually they don't even break up with you first they just disappear and on to the next chick to do it again. Women really need to start requiring more before laying down with these losers. Online is full of them. Protect your heart.

• Like 2
Ruby Slippers

Poof, just like that!

Wow, what a class act. Good riddance.

Under The Radar

Poof, just like that!

Sorry this happened to you ...... you deserved, at the very least, a phone call :(.

He's immature and classless ...... honestly, you dodged a bullet.

This is why I don't head straight to the sack with my dates, there is a price for it (their emotions) and I am not willing to pay it.

If I don't see anything long term I am outta there, no bs and onto the next.

• Like 1
This is why I don't head straight to the sack with my dates, there is a price for it (their emotions) and I am not willing to pay it.

If I don't see anything long term I am outta there, no bs and onto the next.

I agree. A lot of times when I meet women online, they want to have sex early on. If I don't feel the chemistry, I kindly decline. Of course it's easy to have sex first, then disappear. But that's wrong, and I believe in karma.

• Like 1