Men who lie about doing yoga

I live in California and I personally don't know any guys that do yoga. Though, I'm in the military, so I probably have a bit of a skewed perception (for example, I go hunting WAY more than I go to the beach).

I don't have anything against yoga. I just find it really boring. I find weight lifting to be way more enjoyable.

Well, I find yoga to be relaxing and good for the body and the mind. You definitely wouldn't be going there to be entertained. 1/4 of my yoga class is made up of men, and they appear to be heterosexual since they flirt with the women there. Maybe some are there just to meet women, but I do know some heterosexual men who go to other yoga studios for the same reasons I do. Because it's good for relaxing the mind and good for the body as well.

Yeah, I tend to equate men who do Yoga like that of men who are cat owners.

Hmm. My sister's ex has a cat. He also is a burly guy who drives a motorcycle.

10 Professional Athletes Who Practice Yoga | Men's Fitness

Here's an article that talks about professional football players who do yoga. Some pro football teams even have yoga instructors on their staff, and they practice yoga as a team as part of their training.

Pro basketball players also do yoga. The article I posted listed Shaquille O'Neal and Lebron James as two examples of men who do yoga. I'd hardly call Shaq, Lebron, and pro football players as girly men.