my bf doesnt call me -( would love a guy's perspective on this)

Im sorry to break it to you darling. But heres my view on it.

Guys call to check up on you,if they miss you..if theyre thinking of you.

If they stop.. Well then...you guess whats happening.

Guys either have a reason for not calling..or they simply DONT have a reason (which in my opinion is worse) Because here we are obssesing over a guy who just doesnt care wether to talk to you or not.

Guys dont get it..most guys are idiots in this feild. They dont understand because a girl probably never has done it to them because thats not how the soceity works.

The more you nag. The less hes going to care. Because guys dont do what girls say to do..they dont want to be controlled. So if you bring this problem up and tell him its bothering you..and he does something about it then he cares. But if he gets in to a fight with you and gets angry over your pain then its not worth it.

This "when is he going to call me " Thing has be going on in the dating scene forever..

If the guy says hes too busy. Well i believe no one is ever too busy for a loved one. They CAN give you a quick call. But they dont.

I say dump him before he dumps you because you dont want your heart broken and do you really want to be with someone with something like a simple phone call upsets you?

Take care.