another breadcrumb

brokeNlost

Always Pondering
So today I received another text/call from my ex. She ask me direction to a restaurant I took her out a while back when we dated. Why the hell would she asked me random sh*t like that? Is she up to something? Is she looking for a reason to contact me? I mean if she really want to know how to get to the restaurant she can easily Google it or use a GPS, right?

P.S. I didn't text or answered but tempted to

Possibly she may be wanting to send a message that's basically saying: "Oh hey, this is my way of saying I want to go to the restaurant we went to but with another guy and thought I'd let you know."

I'm not sure though entirely, just saying that is a possibility. I would not ask any of my exes directions to restaurants we went to, but only because I can simply search up directions. Unless I completely forgot the name and do not have records of it but even then I can usually find a way to find where it is again.

• Author
brokeNlost

Update: I met with my ex today. She took her mother out to eat for mother's day. We talked for a little bit about what going on with our lives. She admitted to me that she missed me and regretted her decision to leave but what's done is done. There no use in crying over spilt milk. I can confidently say that meeting up with my ex for the first time after 7 long months got me some closure. The huge feeling of heaviness lift from my chest. I guess I was more upset that she broke up with me over facetime/webcam than in actual person. On a side note, her mom talked to me and even told me to come over the house to hangout sometimes (an offer that I most likely will never take).

Edited by brokeNlost