she drunk texted me, wtf do I say back?

Hungup123

Given that - if this forum is anything to go by - it seems women are actually emotionally stronger than men, you guys do yourselves a gross dis-service.

'Man up' means grow some balls.

Balls are small, tender and fragile and hurt if kicked.

Grow a vagina.

That thing can take a pounding - in both directions.

That's advice that goes for both genders.

As someone old enough to be Yo Mamma, consider yourself advised!!

:D

Awesomely clever!:lmao:

HeartbrokenNewbie
How is that over-reacting? I told him to let it go this time and forget about it....

First of all that's a pretty insulting thing to say. As if a woman's reaction is inferior or sub-standard. Guess again....

Secondly, I didn't imply he should complain about 'one drunk text'. I actually advised that IF IT HAPPENED AGAIN he should then perhaps call it as a point of discussion.

Don't put words into my mouth, Keenly.

Try reading properly. Of all the posts you could have picked on, I think you made a mistake by picking mine.

I really dont mean this horribly but u do come across as a bit aggressive in the way u speak x

• Like 1
  • Author

Still nothing. And to the poster as few posts above their was no hard set date. We were going to go to this all day food festival/fair thing but it was tentative on her prior obligation with a friend

I guess I came off wrong in my posts but the actual drunk text doesn't bother me at all. As others have said it means I'm on her mind.

My main question is that our convos via text have been a 1 to 1 text ratio so I didn't know what to say back to keep the convo going to prelude into the date tonight.

I said something along the lines of looks like you had a fun night lastnight with a winky face about 2 hours ago, but no response. I dont want to be pushy for the date as she has other things going on, so I guess now we wait

Good response!

She was just out and having some fun and thought of you...

You are perfectly allowed to tease her about it on your date! Hehe! I would! :)

I think it's sweet.

I'm not a fan of late night drunk texts but..yeah..it was just sweet. :)

I hope tonight goes well for you! Good luck!

• Like 1
Still nothing. And to the poster as few posts above their was no hard set date. We were going to go to this all day food festival/fair thing but it was tentative on her prior obligation with a friend

Yea, your problem here is that you had nothing definite set up. But, she should have texted you back once you replied to her drunken text. You may have a flake of your hands.

I know you said the drunk text didn't bother you, but it would bother me coming from someone I've never met (I'm assuming you hadn't actually met yet. Apologies is that's incorrect) She sounds like a party girl.

This is absolutely something that could be discussed and debated. However, I'd have to disagree for several reasons, which I won't list here because If I do, it will derail the entire thread.

I can only say that society is starting to turn men into women, and I don't like it.

Not to derail this thread, but if you haven't read the book from Adam Carolla, "In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks" I highly recommend it, as it addresses this very issue.

OP, I'm with the others, no need to worry about the text, I can't even count the number of dumb things I did when I was younger.

• Author

Not looking good. Just got the text "wow holy hangover, competition just got done". The little fair thing that we were thinking about is just about over too. Wut do?

Wut do?

Do you really want to date a girl like this ?

What to do ?, tell her to call you when she isn't drunk or hungover...

Not looking good. Just got the text "wow holy hangover, competition just got done". The little fair thing that we were thinking about is just about over too. Wut do?

Tell her you'll catch up with her later when she is feeling her best.

She was drunk!

that means she was irresponsible about what she did or didn't

Most of you drink, so cut her some slack

But anyway ..if you don't like girls who drink or party girls ...I think it's better to leave her.

• Author

Well I texted her a few messages but all I got was 1 word responses. Guess I'll just leave it as it is and wait for her to initiate. Really weird as the past couple of days were full of flirting and non stop communication

Well I texted her a few messages but all I got was 1 word responses. Guess I'll just leave it as it is and wait for her to initiate. Really weird as the past couple of days were full of flirting and non stop communication

She might be chundering for all you know or struggling to focus. I leave guys alone when they have a hangover, I know what it's like. I would take the date as cancelled, wouldn't get upset since it was tentative anyway, would go along with a friend and talk to her the day after.

I can't believe the fuddy duddies on this thread judging her for having a good time. Were you all born 50 years old? If she does this every weekend then that's a problem but once in a while? :eek:

She has a hangover thats why, I'm not even sure that she will make it to the actual date.

When in doubt, insinuate you're attracted to her.

"Good, so I get to take advantage of you now."

• Author
Was most of the communication sexual in nature? If so I'd say she wants more of a booty call than actual dating.

Actually no, most of it was getting to know you questions. Talking aout music, art, you name it. She was fairly interesting to talk to with a bunch of obvious flirting and teasing thrown in. I do think she is the type of girl who gets drunk every weekend unfortunatey. I'll give it a day or so, initiate one more time just casually and try to set a definitive date. What do you think?

Whatever you do be bold and aggressive, no unsure phumphering around. "I want to see you, come with me to do xxx on xxx :)"

What, you've never ever let go and did stupid things when you were young? Kinda boring, no?

I don't know how I feel about people who believe texting is among the stupidest, most exciting event they've enjoyed...

...Drinking alone in your room at 2AM to then brag about it probably isn't a very good sign.