Ex is back in touch... Can a beast turn into a prince?

Loveisonlyformovies

would be easier if i could get revenge though.

But maybe I judged him too hard. I'm asking in general, either it's possible or not.

Well, you know the answer to that. In general, anything is possible.

In your case, it would be so unlikely. You really need to cut contact with this guy. It's so unhealthy.

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

so how to get revenge then so i can let him go? could only even block him for 11 hours... :/

and i was asking because my best friend (who's in love with me) and i had a horrible fight and broke off contact but i miss him and want him back into my life and simply don't know how to get a second chance

I have read your other threads. You need to set yourself free. I don't recommend revenge or a second chance. You are killing yourself by hanging onto this person.

• Like 1
  • Author
Loveisonlyformovies

I've tried setting myself free for over a year but I can't do a single thing when knowing I'm not even good enough for someone like him. He doesn't deserve to be happy and it just breaks me apart. He took my dignity and self respect and i dont know any other way to get it back. Just doing nothing makes me unable to leave bed for months.

This thread wasn't concerning him though.

I've tried setting myself free for over a year but I can't do a single thing when knowing I'm not even good enough for someone like him. He doesn't deserve to be happy and it just breaks me apart. He took my dignity and self respect and i dont know any other way to get it back. Just doing nothing makes me unable to leave bed for months.

This thread wasn't concerning him though.

First off, cut contact with this guy. That is the first step to regaining your dignity and self-esteem. You will be saying that you don't need this guy in your life, and the truth is that you don't.

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

i have done that for months, it didn't work at all and life has never been this bad before

As most responses referenced the member's specific situation, moderation merged that thread and the 'second chances' thread into one discussion for continuity. Please continue!

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies
As most responses referenced the member's specific situation, moderation merged that thread and the 'second chances' thread into one discussion for continuity. Please continue!

it's really annoying that my thread got moves here when it's about a complete different topic and situation O.O

And i'm born 93

Hi OP,

I noticed that you have a vicious cycle of thoughts that seriously needs to be changed.. it starts from loving yourself.

because i want to prove myself good enough for him and maybe he'll regret what he put me through.. like a way to reverse the rejection

the only way to make him regret anything is to show yourself how happy you can be without him. You are letting him walk all over you and still waiting for him to change but it’s not going to happen.

If you are even interested in any of our help please know and see that by remaining on this continuing downfall you are spiritually destroying yourself. Stop brainwashing yourself that there is no other man for you in this world and that getting back with your ex will make your problems go away because it will not. A second chance with your ex is just not worth looking into after all he has done.

Let go, because there is no way to go but UP.

You have come here for our advice so please at least be receptive to it!

I understand what you are growing through, we all do, so trust us that things will get better if you start investing in the time to work on yourself and you will find yourself climbing to the top of the mountain while your ex is still on ground level trying to throw rocks at you. By then, you will scream down and say HAH you can't hurt me anymore I am way out of your league. :)

I'm the same age as you (if that even matters) and I strongly encourage you to embrace this break up in your life because our life works out best.

"If you can love the wrong one that much, imagine how much more you can love with the right one"

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

you seem to think that i dont know how to be happy on my own but i do, i just know my happiness is so much better when shared with him. It's not like I can get attracted to any other man anyway and that's not even by choice.

my ex is already at the top and i'm at the bottom incapable of moving no matter how much i try. My ex just blocked me anyway, sadly, and i dont think i'll ever hear from him again.. it feels like a piece of me just died

you seem to think that i dont know how to be happy on my own but i do, i just know my happiness is so much better when shared with him. It's not like I can get attracted to any other man anyway and that's not even by choice.

my ex is already at the top and i'm at the bottom incapable of moving no matter how much i try. My ex just blocked me anyway, sadly, and i dont think i'll ever hear from him again.. it feels like a piece of me just died

It's probably the best thing that ever happened to you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Loveisonlyformovies

Then I wouldn't dream of ending my life to escape the pain time doesn't heal. So I think you're wrong.

The way you talking, who will blame your ex for not wanting you. You do not need you ex. You seriously need a doctor. you have to try you best to be good to you as no one else will be if you not good to your self. There are six billion men on this planet. Why do this to your self for one you have not even met before. Strange. Very strange

• Like 1
  • Author
Loveisonlyformovies
The way you talking, who will blame your ex for not wanting you. You do not need you ex. You seriously need a doctor. you have to try you best to be good to you as no one else will be if you not good to your self. There are six billion men on this planet. Why do this to your self for one you have not even met before. Strange. Very strange

My doctor says I'm fine ^^

Why wasting time on another man again? It's not worth the risk. I'm not doing anything to myself for your information. You clearly don't know me or have any idea what you're talking about

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Loveisonlyformovies

1,5 years since the breakup.. this week he's celebrating one year with his new girl... can't get over him.. I can't stop thinking of him, I want to hate him and i do wish he was dead but no matter how busy i try to be i can't look forward to anything anymore when knowing i wont be sharing it with him :/ it drives me crazy... what to do? :(

1,5 years since the breakup.. this week he's celebrating one year with his new girl... can't get over him.. I can't stop thinking of him, I want to hate him and i do wish he was dead but no matter how busy i try to be i can't look forward to anything anymore when knowing i wont be sharing it with him :/ it drives me crazy... what to do? :(

You know what to do. There's a whole forum for the question "What to do?" You simply refuse to acknowledge steps that have proven to work in healing and moving on.

That's your choice, no one else's. Good luck.

• Author
Loveisonlyformovies

I do not know what to do because nc and staying busy only makes me feel worse