Lacking female attention is hurting.

• Author
Silver be more positive please, its like you need a girl to think your worth something or like that you stream off I really want a gf and im not gonna be happy much until I get one.

I just dated a guy for 2 weeks like that first week was good then the second week I had to listen about how I was awesome cuz no girls ever liked him before, how it made him feel how depressed he was bla bla bla since I had no romantic feeling yet, it was so easy to drop him like a hat, depressed people yuck.

What im trying to get at is be happy, positive, fun, confident girls pick up on guys that are with them and in a hopeless state, we dont want those guys we want the guys that are happy without us and we wanna be in that with them.

Ask out that girl

Whenever I am around a girl, I am happy go lucky and I wouldn't be depressive around them because I can see how some girls wouldn't like that.

My self confidence would be quite low but I try my best to not let it show.

hasaquestion
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to stop the hurt feeling I am having.

I have always admired girls from a far due to my social anxiety but now that I am working on my problems I am more confident but now I have no chance to meet girls.

I am living in a small boring town and all the girls my age are away at college.

I know I probably won't be able to get much help here but it helps to at least talk about it. It has me feeling really down lately and it sometimes hurts.

I also feel stupid for feeling like this.

Thanks for reading.

OP you stop worrying about b****es and focus on your career and family and other things that really matter. Chicks will always be there.

Whenever I am around a girl, I am happy go lucky and I wouldn't be depressive around them because I can see how some girls wouldn't like that.

My self confidence would be quite low but I try my best to not let it show.

Well then fantastic =]

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle
I agree. I'm the same way. I don't think I have the looks or personality or character that women want either.

I really get annoyed by all the Pollyannas out there who say, 'there's someone for everyone', or 'love will find you when you least expect it', and other trite, worthless nonsense. Such people have never known the pain of being continually rejected, ignored and generally discounted. Or being toyed with.

They've never known what it's like to be forever having one's face pressed up to the glass, watching everyone else sitting at the banquet table, and having a wonderful time while they're left out in the cold.

You're right that perhaps there some of us that will never REALLY know what it feels like to be on the other side of the fence. I won't take that away from you BUT at the same time, I have to say that I'm very tired of hearing people complain about how sad and lonely and sh**ty their lives are but take zero initiative. Honestly, it's incredibly frustrating. We are responsible for our own happiness NOT other people.

Keep doing what you're doing and you're going to stay where you are. It's that simple. I'm not doubting that it can be challenging to get out and do some of the things suggested here but is EVERYTHING impossible? Come on!

I think a lot of what you're feeling starts with YOU and doing things that will continue to build up your self confidence etc. So what if there aren't any girls around right now? All the better to get your sh*t together now and then be a force to be reckoned with when you go off to school.

Unfortunately, there isn't such a thing as a magic wand that will magically make all our dreams come true. The magic is in the work we do for ourselves if we want it badly enough.

Good luck!

Edited by Michelle ma Belle
  • Like 2