Ex BF won't let me go and it's stressing me out

• Author
Still, you enable him to hurt you.

Yelling won't work.

All you are doing won't work.

He is crazy, and will not stop. Narcissistic. Probably has BPD of an extreme. That's why the police are now the only option. Your current BF will certainly get tired of this one day.

This creep will only get worse.....

Lol probably. I don't know. I will think about all you said as well as from other posters and put some plan to action.

Nope, i don't like it. I actually burst out crying and feel disgusted. But i just feel sorry for people who have depression or have been abused. I'm very sensitive to people's sufferings, whether it's an ex or some stranger. If he doesn't stop, I will try to speak to a New York police about the issue very soon. I really don't like my private information invaded for nothing. If it's marriage, sometimes it's ok to check up on the spouse once in awhile, not for too long, etc. But he is just a stranger, when we're not in a relationship anymore. He hacks only to gain or learn more about me. Why so interested in me? I don't understand. Even knows about my family and what kind of house we have. I'm also put-off by the fact he's probably seen our family pictures and that's VERY PRIVATE TO ME.

Feel empathy for people that have depression or have been abused. YOU DON'T feel sorry for people that violate and abuse you. Do you understand the difference? If his circumstances have contributed to his flaws, then it isn't up to you to feel sorry for him, it is up to him to identify and change his life around. Feeling sorry for him doesn't help him, it enables him.

Why is he so interested in you? The question is why are YOU so interested in knowing why he's interested in you. Instead of feeling violated and repulsed, you're asking useless questions. This is why I cannot help but believe you get some sort of satisfaction knowing he is hooked on you.

Stop moaning and groaning about how put off you are by every avenue he's violated in terms of your privacy. Do something about it. And if you don't want to, quit complaining about it.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 1

Take your devices to a computer repair shop and get them to backup, wipe and reinstall.

Use a unique separate password for everything. Store them all on a database. I like KeePass - it's free, it generates random passwords, and all you have to do is remember 1 password to unlock the database. You can keep it on USB. KeePass Password Safe

Thirdly - restraining order.

• Like 1
  • Author
Take your devices to a computer repair shop and get them to backup, wipe and reinstall.

Use a unique separate password for everything. Store them all on a database. I like KeePass - it's free, it generates random passwords, and all you have to do is remember 1 password to unlock the database. You can keep it on USB. KeePass Password Safe

Thirdly - restraining order.

Thanks for the technical advice. I was looking for that as well. Apparently i wipe my blackberry phone clean all the time. It doesn't work even if i don't use my family wifi and use the Data service. He still has the IP of my phone

I think i will get a new phone again. I have no choice and as you said, the R-order. I book marked Keepass. It looks nifty :)

Edited by laughless
Simon Phoenix
Alright I will do what I can. I don't think he knows what real love is. He loves from his ego, not from his heart. He insists I be with him when I cannot. He finds me unattractive and eventually will look elsewhere. I just feel horrible putting him through pain. Before he met me, he had some void inside of him which I filled. I think I gave him some kind of Maternal love or something. I don't know. I hate coming off like that lol. Especially the current guy I am dating, he just brings up how great we will be as parents. :rolleyes: (He has a bit of fatherly quality in him too) But I am happy he ALSO sees me as a lover too, as that's very important!

What annoys me is how my Ex thinks we have a chance because i feel bad. No, we do not. I just have too much of a heart.

Having a big heart does not mean being a weakling or letting people run all over you. Have some damn pride and stand up for yourself. What he's doing is wrong -- it's up to you to take every means necessary to stop it. By not getting the police involved, you basically are telling him he can do what he wants. Stand up for yourself. He doesn't feel bad about intruding on your life, you shouldn't feel bad about punishing him for that. C'mon.

• Like 1
Lol probably. I don't know. I will think about all you said as well as from other posters and put some plan to action.

Somehow I doubt this.

I think that was a really rude comment. I mean I came here for advice and some input to gather my thoughts too. Anyway thanks everyone.

I don't believe it was rude at all. I have to agree with Todd. Your responses are pretty indicative of what's to come.

• Author
I don't believe it was rude at all. I have to agree with Todd. Your responses are pretty indicative of what's to come.

Ok but I'm the OP. If i think it's rude, I will let you know. I came here for advice and input on my situation. I didn't ask about how to put a restraining order. Of course I know how to fcking do that. Right? Get it?

Alright. Thanks again.

Ok but I'm the OP. If i think it's rude, I will let you know. I came here for advice and input on my situation. I didn't ask about how to put a restraining order. Of course I know how to fcking do that. Right? Get it?

Alright. Thanks again.

And it's fine, you can let us know but understand it is a forum and you will receive opinions back, so we can let you know as well.

You asked for advice as to how to stop someone from violating your privacy and victimizing you. A restraining order will do that. We advised based on what you asked. If you know how to "fcking" do that, then it's obvious that you weren't looking for a solution to put an end to your problem.

Do you get it?

You asked, you got but you didn't like what you had to hear. Don't come here and "Waaaaaah, help me, my ex is so bad, I'm a victim" and then turn around and be rude because you didn't like what you heard.

It's pretty clear by your ugly attitude that you and your ex are probably very similar people.

Edited by Zahara