Do you think he likes me?

Dear Lady Disdain

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Well this thing isn't bad and not really good either...nothing happening at the moment

He did send a very nice text back to me saying " see you sometime soon at a meeting Xx " at the end to which I replied " look forward to seeing you soon ;-) Xx " - he did put an extra kiss in - he also said that he is doing some healing and therapy stuff which is " putting him through the mill " right now, I wrote in my text that I wished him the best with it

Yet he hasn't come back yet so instead of thinking about this anymore at the moment, I'm not dwelling on it, my obsession has thankfully gone more or less and if he does come back that'll be lovely

I'm glad nothing bad has happened between us anyway, but yeah this is my cue to stop and not do anything else yet! Thanks all

PS you may ask why I am even bothering to post again about this but was wondering if anyone could open for me a door of hope or insight about any of this.............! Yes i am still a bit obsessive I guess thanks ;-) I fear I may have picked another Mr Unavailable but not 100% sure of that..he is also getting over his ex wife leaving him some time ago and moving in with somebody else, having another child with them, he had four children with her, youngest one fourteen, so obviously he has quite a lot of emotional baggage to deal with

Edited by Dear Lady Disdain

In a way it is a good thing that he has so much on his plate and does not want to involve you in life (yet) more than you are now. A lot of guys would use your company and your time for comfort while they are not yet ready for a new relationship. Leaving you hanging on, wondering if the relationship was going anywhere and eventually breaking your heart. Of course, the fact that he has 4 kids would require him to be this responsible but unfortunately, as is proven on LS daily, not every man is so noble.

I certainly would not give up hope yet but it is a very good thing you are moving on with your life and don't close your heart for others.

And if anything happens with him, please let us know! :D

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Thanks Tav, it's good to let it go now and have a bit of faith ;-)

I am pleased that he's taking the " noble way " and not really stringing me along / texting me because he's bored

You never know, perhaps he's doing thinking and he doesn't want to end up in the " friendship zone " so he's keeping distance

Obviously I really like him though! I'll let you know Tav, thanks so much for the support x

• Like 1