Dating/getting laid and the importance of looks

Not going to win points... You can't bust what we don't have...not relevant to women, might work with men. :p

LOL it's a figure of speech (I'm from New York).

And it works AMAZINGLY!

• Like 1
  • Author
I have average/ugly male friends who have/had relationships but none of them have ever "hooked up" with girls like that. All the sex they've ever gotten is in the context of a relationship. Only my good looking friends/family members have done the FWB thing

Alright. I guess that explains why I am still a virgin. I have never really wanted a girlfriend, just wanted to get laid.

Move faster. You have an objective, work towards it.

You're not there to be their friend, but at the same time.....be nice.

It's about you and they just happen to be lucky to be there with you. Don't exactly try to give off that impression, just remember that for yourself.

Multiple girls all the time and whatever girl you are with, think more about the other girls that you could be with. I am not saying to try to make her aware of that, I am just saying take yourself out of the situation. This should help you better respond to the girl you are actually with. At least that was how it worked for me. It just gave me an attitude of I don't care if I say the wrong thing with her and always worked out to, whatever I say was the right thing to say. I don't really agree with seeing more than one girl at a time anymore, but in college that was what happened without trying and it did help my viewpoint.

Most girls are horney. Some are nymphos. Look attractive and/or look/behave like you can give a good ****ing.