"...that's the danger in going my own way..."--who else can relate besides me

Yeah I only started drinking this past week. Reason? Girl problems. However, apparently Drunk Jon is a ladies man and both nights I got drunk I made out this this other girl, something I'd never do because I'm usually such a gentleman. It was good is all I can say.

But yeah, that first year and a half non-alcohol induced was ok. But you can only play cards so often before boredom sets in. And I don't gamble so that ended my card playing. Money I'd definitely loose because I suck at poker.

I also believe people are more honest when they are drunk, which is why they can get embarrassed when you see them later.

But yeah, don't feel pressured to do things you don't want to. I still don't do weed or nicotine, because I don't like smoke. And I have some friends who do smoke. I believe that these people will grow up sooner or later, as will I. But I figured college is only once and might as well make the most of it. No use being 30 and thinking back to college and wishing you had talked with that one girl or danced at a party.

SuperFantastico

Months?! Thats crazy. I've never been able to drink heavily more than one day in a row. Even when i was

young. I hate hangovers. And that next day bleh feelling dosnt help either. I guess its different from

person to person.

Anyways, thats not really the topic. ...er see above comments, this one is unrelated.