The Real 40 Something Virgin

Pay for sex directly I guess. Think of it as therapy.

Being social takes effort. You need to put yourself out there even if you don't feel it and especially if you fear it. It's not going to magically get better for you.

Stop making excuses for yourself so you can hide in a hole and not think it's all your own doing.

These aren't excuses but an untreated condition that I am trying to deal with.

Do you think getting treatment for your condition might help your dating prospects?

Itspointless
I was wondering, what's the diff. between Asberger's and someone who is just rude? I am starting to think they are putting this in the same category as children with ADD.

Serious? The difference is not being able to recognize and discriminate between all the social signals coming in and filtering out those affective signals and signs that people recognize as socially acceptable and just choosing to be an ass.

• 4 weeks later...
Pay for sex directly I guess. Think of it as therapy. . . .
I wouldn't be surprised if that actually aggravated his problem. He's not looking for sex; he wants relationship.

Sirius, people aren't designed to be alone. Although I can't offer specific help or suggestions, I truly hope you DO find something or someone who can lead you toward the kind of relationship you want.

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually aggravated his problem. He's not looking for sex; he wants relationship.

Sirius, people aren't designed to be alone. Although I can't offer specific help or suggestions, I truly hope you DO find something or someone who can lead you toward the kind of relationship you want.

Yeah, anyone who would pay for sex as a method of therapy for the OP probably has a screw loose. I suppose a FWB situation would be better than paying for it.

Yeah, anyone who would pay for sex as a method of therapy for the OP probably has a screw loose. I suppose a FWB situation would be better than paying for it.

Agreed, a FWB is way better and safer than getting a hooker or paying for sex

FredRutherford
Agreed, a FWB is way better and safer than getting a hooker or paying for sex

FWBs not good and can cause more damage.

Oftentimes, one in the "relationship" wants more.

Another empty "meaningless" relationship won't help either party.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey, I am open to any websites or books, that my help me with my condition. Does anyone have any referrals? I am open to suggestions!