Women, do you shave your bum hair?

Thank goodness for my aesthetician, Ana Maria. I cannot imagine contorting myself and spending hours on that :laugh:

45 minutes about every 4-6 weeks and i'm taken care of :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I'd advise against shaving that area, coz if you accidently cut yourself not only would it be extremely painful (!) but you'd be at risk for infection. Before I discovered waxing, I used depilatory cream - smother it on back there then wipe the hair away like magic! Great for sensitive areas. It'll only last a few days but so does shaving...

what brand of cream did you use? i have nair at the house but it warns against those types of areas. it seems so easy but i would be so afraid i would get a chemical burn in the arse. :eek: how would i explain my new walk at work the next day? i wouldn't be wearing thongs for a long time, thats for sure!

If you are going for the "VIRGIN" look...you know "NO HAIR AT ALL".

Um. That's not the 'virgin' look. That's the 'haven't even hit puberty yet' look. :eek:

savethedrama4allama

SO I went and got my box waxed. Its the lady who regularly does my underarms, etc. She chuckled and said I'm the least hairy person she's ever seen. Virtually no bum hair to even wax. WTF? I have like an afro on my head and no hair anywhere else. She does not even understand why I come to get waxed.

• Author

That's funny llama. The lady that waxes my eyebrows doesn't even charge, because there's really nothing to wax. She get's a kick out of me. But I like the way it feels!

I am the same way 2. I just dont like hair down there.

If I were a dude, and went down snorkelling on a chick and I bumped into a hairy patch.

I think I would stop right there and go get a shaving kit~ LOL.

I think I will get it waxed. Lamaa girl..."tell me the truth, how horrible does it feel"?

Ide rather stick to shaveing etc but there is not much there and its very fine and thinn hair anyways...

But the wax job sounds nice, if it works for you...it might for me.

C :bunny:

• Author

I'm wondering why llama h00ch is gettin waxed, knowing she just dumped her man. :confused:

Uh-huh. Suuuuuuure. I think she's got a llamafriend on the side.

savethedrama4allama

Heeh hehe. Well a good llama takes care of herself whether others are coming to pasture or not.

To be honest, it does hurt quite a bit, but its similar to ripping off a bandaid. It hurts like hell for 5 seconds and then the pain is gone.

pantaganalapampa
Originally posted by tiki

Like, not the peach fuzz on your bum, but the hair near your treasure chest? Waaay down there?

Most definitely. There's no way 'round it. I want the entire area completely clean.

• 9 months later...
TheOptimist23

I don't understand all this shaving / waxing business. I prefer when i go down on a woman that she does have hair - perhaps coz i like women to have gone thru puberty. Shaven is a total turnoff. Not that its right or wrong, its just my personal opinion and experience.