Want to lay it all out there - good idea or not?

iceisles

Originally posted by alphamale

No, BLINDOTTER, lets get this straight here...

What you mean was that you are not interested in the type of romantic relationship he's seeking at this time WITH HIM.

Ok. guilty.

I mean, I don't want to be exclusive with anyone because, to be honest, I am having a lot of fun flirting with boys and girls lately.....

But I would never date this guy anyways, so there ya go, yer right.

• Author
Originally posted by MassiveAtom

Can I get a Amen!?!?

I actually feel liberated not dealing with her anymore. I say - if you ain't comin' back for more, let me show ya the door. :)

• Author
Originally posted by blind_otter

Ok. guilty.

I mean, I don't want to be exclusive with anyone because, to be honest, I am having a lot of fun flirting with boys and girls lately.....

But I would never date this guy anyways, so there ya go, yer right.

Otter, check your PMs. :)

• Author

For once I'd like to have someone actually come to their senses and apologize for acting so bitc*y. Like that will ever happen!

Originally posted by iceisles

For once I'd like to have someone actually come to their senses and apologize for acting so bitc*y. Like that will ever happen!

ROTFLMAO!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh god, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:It's like :lmao: :lmao:asking her to :lmao: :lmao:stand up and sit down :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at the same time!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Author
Originally posted by MassiveAtom

ROTFLMAO!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh god, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:It's like :lmao: :lmao:asking her to :lmao: :lmao:stand up and sit down :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at the same time!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have a better chance of pulling a $100 bill out of my ass before I get an apology. Oh, wait, I spoke too soon...

I have a better chance of pulling a $100 bill out of my ass before I get an apology. Oh, wait, I spoke too soon...

more like a $100,000 bill AND getting hit by lightning at the same time

Ice, It is nice to see your sense of humor through all what has transpired this week is intact!

Ah, yeah I must admit you did the inevitiable and pushed her buttons when she needed you to back off and let her sort through all the stressors that have recently popped up. She gives me the impression she is way too independent and is one who deals with things on her own! Can you say introvert? :rolleyes:

Ah too bad so sad to her! I would have welcomed a shoulder to cry on when life deals those type of blows!

You will get back in the swing of finding your match for life! :rolleyes:

Your a sweetie so stay that way and don't change for anyone! You are you and that is way you should remain!

The weekend has begun and time to find some fun..... :bunny::laugh::D

• Author
Originally posted by debs

Ah, yeah I must admit you did the inevitiable and pushed her buttons when she needed you to back off and let her sort through all the stressors that have recently popped up.

Yeah, I drove this one right into the ground. Even the Enron CEO's admire me. :D

Your a sweetie so stay that way and don't change for anyone! You are you and that is way you should remain!

this is worst advice i've ever heard. "Don't change for anyone" HA ha HA.... "Jes be yerself". HA ha hAH

If one does not constantly change, learn and adapt to their environment then they will die out.

Change or die!

Alpha, That's my freakin Motto, You're scaring me Man, I better ask my mom if I had a twin at birth!

LOL!

MA

I see alpha is on a roll today hehehehehehe :D

Well I wouldn't want anyone to change for the other person just to appease them!

And alpha you change and the shack would crumble....MA who cares if your the "evil" twin, hmmmm..... :eek:

Both of you know we cannot make people change they must do so themselves and from reading about Ice and his journeys their is nothing wrong with him. The lady just happens to not want to date perhaps or a relationship right now! :laugh:

• Author

From reading about Ice and his journeys their is nothing wrong with him.

That's not what my therapist said. J/K. :) Who knows, maybe she will come around and see that I had good intentions. I'm definitely not gonna hope or wait for that, though.

*snickering* :p

Who would truly wait? OPS I didn't just say that allot on here do wait!!??

Well it is blowing snow and cold out so this is a day for lounging around and staying in doors! :D

Ice, do take care and know you did give it your best shot. As I said she may not really want a relationship ( you did mention she just got out of a bad one right?)??

She may have thought she was ready but she isn't and maybe this is her way of telling you? I hope that is not the case but it is a possibility!? :confused:

• Author

As I said she may not really want a relationship ( you did mention she just got out of a bad one right?)??

She may have thought she was ready but she isn't and maybe this is her way of telling you? I hope that is not the case but it is a possibility!? :confused:

She told me she wasn't ready yet. I said I was going to be patient and had no problem waiting, but obviously I was still too aggressive for her. Looks like I did a little too much dancing on that high wire.

I talked to my crush today also Isles fan as you might have read in my post. I didnt really bring up the dating thing though just more friendly and asked how she was doing. She might be doing a internship this summer though so I might not see her for along time :( I told her I would like to take her out and hang out.

• Author
Originally posted by Midwest guy

I told her I would like to take her out and hang out.

What did she say? Did she seem open to the possibility? Whatever you do, PLEASE play your situation conservative. I don't want you to have the same outcome I did. You may not be able to make things go well, but it's definitely easy to screw them up.

P.S. Man, you and I need hockey to cheer us up. :)

I really liked the way you phrased # 3 - I think I will say it just like that. I agree with your second statement - if there's someone I like, I would find time somehow. But keep in mind, she may like me, just not to that level yet. I mean, you have to be pretty crazy about someone to want to cram them into your busy schedule.

Well I told her I want to hang out with her sometime and she said ok. I didnt really bring it up though cause I mean she knows Im crazy about her lol which I think might have turned her off. bad thing is she might not be back at work or in town much :(:( I wish hockey was going on cause when she was down I could have bought tickets to a Blues game and asked her to go with me. Damn. Read my other post for more details.

• Author

She IM'd me tonight:

Her: Hey i am sorry about the other night if i sounded rude i am just dealing with a lot right now and a realtionship is the last thing i need right now

Me: Its ok, im the one who should apologize. I have been pestering you a lot lately. I wrote you an apology e-mail on MySpace.

Her: Ok, I'll check it later. Thanks. I can't talk, though - have HW.

Me: Ok, have a good night. Talk to you soon.

I thought maybe this was just a conscience cover, but it seems genuine to me and confirms my suspicions that I was placing an additional burden on her. I will not call or e-mail her for a long while and play this VERY safely from here. I know this could be a second chance, and I'll be damned if screw this one up. Do you all generally agree that it was good that she messaged me to apologize?

I thought maybe this was just a conscience cover, but it seems genuine to me and confirms my suspicions that I was placing an additional burden on her. I will not call or e-mail her for a long while and play this VERY safely from here. I know this could be a second chance, and I'll be damned if screw this one up. Do you all generally agree that it was good that she messaged me to apologize?

:laugh::p:rolleyes::D

HAhHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHA HA AA Aah HA AHAA AAHAH AAHA HA