What is the best ending of the affair?

Other Man slips off Pakistan's Rupal Fland, highest cliff in the world while having his photo taken, does a Mach 3 all 4396 feet to the rocks on the bottom, just my fantasy but gives me hope for marriage.

WHat was it for you? Out of anger for the lies and mistreatment or mutual respect that things don't work out? How did it finish for you?

I think for a lot of people they feel it ends as "unfinished business."

For me personally, it ended on a note of frustration and just realizing that we were hitting that glass-ceiling (probably not glass since glass implies you don't realize it is there while in this case I did realize).

I ended up being super angry about NC and angry at myself because things turned out as I had thought :rolleyes: but that took a while after the actually ending to be angry, but the A itself ended more like a slow fade that came as a result of the frustration over time.

OK, since Robert's already been here, the ante is increased, so I'm going to close this up and process it later, when my frustration from processing the last similar thread dynamics from a few minutes ago have subsided. I really want members to be able to participate here but we can't have this kind of disregard for our guidelines or the direction of moderation. Something has to give. Back in awhile.