Stupid ? maybe, but nowhere else to ask w/out being judged :)

Ok Good

I went out with a guy twice and he was still texting me everyday and I was wondering when he would ask me out for a third date.. turns out he was a complete man hoe and was talking to several girls so he was probably just keeping me on the back burner incase his something else didn't work out.

He got shorter with texts and I felt like I was annoying him by contacting him first. So I just decided to delete his number when he ignored me completely one day so I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. Guess what, he never contacted me.. and i'm glad because I met my boyfriend a few days later.

Some guys are just players and liars.

• Like 1
  • Author
I went out with a guy twice and he was still texting me everyday and I was wondering when he would ask me out for a third date.. turns out he was a complete man hoe and was talking to several girls so he was probably just keeping me on the back burner incase his something else didn't work out.

He got shorter with texts and I felt like I was annoying him by contacting him first. So I just decided to delete his number when he ignored me completely one day so I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. Guess what, he never contacted me.. and i'm glad because I met my boyfriend a few days later.

Some guys are just players and liars.

I guess then, time will tell...