I'm so jealous of my BFF!!!

Diana17

BOREDouttaMymind

its going to keep going on and on and on until you realize your own worth and beauty.

jealousy leads to loneliness.

there are tons of guys out there more hot than I am. I don't have a six pack, I don't have chiseled jawlines. im your ordinary every day dude, yet its ok. know why? because history teaches us many lessons.

look at any history show about the ancient Egyptians, romans, or greeks. archiologists uncover tombs, and we see a wrinkled, old, dead mummy of some previously beautiful and powerful queen or princess. but look at her now. what good is her past beauty? what good is her past fame now? we don't even know her name.

point is...some day, we all are going to pass away, but its how we live our lives NOW that matters most. looks fade, fame fades, power fades. are you going to live your ONE life comparing yourself to someone else?

find what makes you beautiful, and happy, and smart, and go from there.

• Like 2

I hope that I will find good-looking guys like you one day,too :p Till now,all of them were creepy lolz

You only get creepy ones if you settle for the creepy ones. Tell the creepy ones NO and hold out for the ones you like. And smile at guys who you find attractive. You gotta be open to them. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

@John316C

Yeah,I get your point..You are actually right about not comparing yourself to others..It's really tiring I gotta say even though I feel this way only towards my BFF.

But..I will do my best stop doing this to myself!!

• Author

@Blade96

Thanks a lot :D

I decided to talk to my BFF about this jealousy thing and I don't regret it!!!She politely listened to whatever I had to say without saying a thing and then she told me:''If you weren't my BFF I would slap you really hard right now.But I have to admit one thing.Even though I feel bad about not knowing anything about your feelings I am also happy because you talked to me.The truth is that you shouldn't feel jealous or anything of me because we are BFF and we are always together no matter what happens.I don't know what to say exactly in situations like that but I tell you that I also admire you about being so out-going!!And I want to be like you in that.And...you shouldn't listen to whatever your dad is saying to you..Pardon me,but he is a bastard :laugh: ''!!!

Yeah,your mother really seems to be like my dad...

• Author

@BOREDouttaMymind

Wow,maybe you aren't that hot of a guy just like you say but you are really thoughtful!!!I've never thought about jealousy this way..But you are right..As time passes we all become the same..Some dust or something..That's somewhat sad but true,too..

@Blade96

Thanks a lot :D

I decided to talk to my BFF about this jealousy thing and I don't regret it!!!She politely listened to whatever I had to say without saying a thing and then she told me:''If you weren't my BFF I would slap you really hard right now.But I have to admit one thing.Even though I feel bad about not knowing anything about your feelings I am also happy because you talked to me.The truth is that you shouldn't feel jealous or anything of me because we are BFF and we are always together no matter what happens.I don't know what to say exactly in situations like that but I tell you that I also admire you about being so out-going!!And I want to be like you in that.And...you shouldn't listen to whatever your dad is saying to you..Pardon me,but he is a bastard :laugh: ''!!!

Yeah,your mother really seems to be like my dad...

:) :) :love: I kind of thought she's respond positively. Except for the slapping you bit :laugh:

I never talked to my friend about my sometimes jealous feelings which weren't very strong honestly, but she would have said the same thing minus the slap :laugh:

But yay for you! :) I kinda thought she'd be an ally.

And, your dad is a jerk. As far as I'm concerned he created this business of being jealous, not your friend.

• Like 1
  • Author

@Blade96

Yeah,you were SOO right :D

I feel like a boulder lifted from my shoulders!!!Now we can talk about whenever I feel kinda jealous of her without me being depressed or anxious :) And she supports me a lot.I also started giving her lessons on how to be more out-going.I think that we came much closer..

That's very reasonable because if jealousy was in my nature I would feel jealous of other people,too.Not only of my BFF..I hope that I will be able to move to another place or apartment very soon..

Thanks a lot once again!!You gave me the right push at the right time to make the right move :D

• Like 1