Absolute rage

Pteromom, different poster, different child gender. He's just chiming in with his 2cents.... the thread is quite old now.....)

• Like 1
  • Author

Well as the original poster, I can update. Still not happy about being replaced so quickly, but I accept there is nothing I can do about it. The ex has said she just dates him each Saturday (when I have our son) and that she may even not introduce our son to him. She said its just dating, not a full blown relationship.

I'm surprised she has the time and money what with trying to sell the house etc, I know I certainly don't although I feel like I would like a piece of the action, a date from time to time with no ties or commitment.

My priority other than my son is to sell the house and clear the joint debt I have with the stbxw. Then I intend to either buy or rent a place of my own so that my son and I have a safe hygienic (without my elderly fathers incontinence)place to live and I can have my own privacy and space should I have the opportunity to meet a new woman.

I know that in order for the stbxw and I to sell the house, we need to do a pact with our respective devils to shift it, however uncomfortable that might be.

• Like 4