He hates me.

Then he's a frickin idiot.

True, I don't know him PERSONALLY, but I do know his type and you LOVE a good old fashion cuckold don't ya! Then, I know that you love spineless and pathetic men.

This is all going to bite you in the ass and it WILL come to a head. And guess what, I don't know you at all, but I do know you're about to lose it all!

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone. Don't bash what you do not understand. It arguably takes a true type of love along with some issues to make cuckolding successful.

Maybe try to explain your side of the fence before you are negative toward theirs?

My 2 cents.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone. Don't bash what you do not understand. It arguably takes a true type of love along with some issues to make cuckolding successful.

Maybe try to explain your side of the fence before you are negative toward theirs?

My 2 cents.

If cheating and humiliating the person you're supposed to love unconditionally for a "sexual thrill", then you're absolutely right. I don't understand and never want to. If that makes me a small minded bigot. Then so be it. I can LIVE with that rather than my partner running around on me and making me a spineless fool.

So, I'd rather be clueless.

• Like 2
If cheating and humiliating the person you're supposed to love unconditionally for a "sexual thrill", then you're absolutely right. I don't understand and never want to. If that makes me a small minded bigot. Then so be it. I can LIVE with that rather than my partner running around on me and making me a spineless fool.

So, I'd rather be clueless.

And yet, this thread isn't about you or what you can or cannot grasp, is it?

Back at hand, I think that you have a lot of issue to go through. I think you should ask yourself what exactly do you want from this entire situation?

• Like 1
And yet, this thread isn't about you or what you can or cannot grasp, is it?

Back at hand, I think that you have a lot of issue to go through. I think you should ask yourself what exactly do you want from this entire situation?

LOL! I'M the one with the issues here? really.... Well, I don't have any issues. I'm well rounded and well adjusted. What I don't like to see is two guys getting jerked around for selfish needs and desires. That only ends painfully.

So, what I would want to see happen and what actually will happen are two different things, aren't they. But, since the OP thinks she's doing nothing wrong and has a sense of self entitlement; what anyone says will probably fall on deaf ears.

Now, given that nothing is going to change, what do you care what I have to say? Maybe you should ask yourself that.

• Like 1
LOL! I'M the one with the issues here? really.... Well, I don't have any issues. I'm well rounded and well adjusted. What I don't like to see is two guys getting jerked around for selfish needs and desires. That only ends painfully.

So, what I would want to see happen and what actually will happen are two different things, aren't they. But, since the OP thinks she's doing nothing wrong and has a sense of self entitlement; what anyone says will probably fall on deaf ears.

Now, given that nothing is going to change, what do you care what I have to say? Maybe you should ask yourself that.

Uh, the bolded part was for the OP.

It seems her true love isn't ready for her yet so she's shacking up with a committed guy who understands SHE IS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND STILL CHOOSES TO PUT HIMSELF IN THAT POSITION.

This thread is not a "what is right in a socially acceptable manner" like most other threads. In fact, I don't even see a need to comment in here anymore. She has made her bed. Let her lie in it. It's not for everyone.

• Like 1
In fact, I don't even see a need to comment in here anymore. She has made her bed. Let her lie in it. It's not for everyone.

I agree. I'm done as well.

• Author

It seems her true love isn't ready for her yet so she's shacking up with a committed guy who understands SHE IS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND STILL CHOOSES TO PUT HIMSELF IN THAT POSITION.

I'm not shacking up with committed guy. He lives with someone else. But I think he's fed up with playing second fiddle emotionally or something, especially since I've taken him to task on certain things, backed him into a corner, pushed and pushed and pushed. And the fact that I really prefer another and always have is starting to really show in my behavior as I can't help but compare the two in my mind. :(

Update: we're OK. Peace prevails. All is well. ♥

Edited by liloldlady

Lil, it is highly unlikely that the situations you describe are as you think they are. Why is it your thought process seems so distorted? Have you been diagnosed?