When trust is gone

Confusedbeyondbelief

It's funny you discovered this because I thought it was a weird coincidence that both of these threads appeared almost simultaneously. I can't believe the OP actually admitted that she is two people on the other thread.

I think she had to because I asked. She tried to delete her post but I caught it and I was confused because details in both stories were so different. Her reasoning that she wanted perspective for "both sides" of her story was laughable.

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers

Actually,

I'm a little relieved that this situation isn't genuine.

At least there isn't one more woman out there being asked to be used like a human mop.

Oh well. Back to the more legit posters.

• Like 3

I'm glad my guy feeling was right about this. This person must have plenty of time that's for sure, for making up double stories. Maybe they should get a life.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers
I kind of knew this whole thread was a load of garbage. Seems to be a serious influx of troll threads, hmm. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

There will almost always be troll threads.

In general I think that I want to post just in case IT ISN'T a troll thread and someone does need the support.

My life has been, well, unbelievable and if I were to write up all of the stupid things I've seen and done, I am willing to bet some would think it was a troll post.

So to me, even if it smells fishy, until I'm getting thrashed by a scaly tail, I'm going to post just for that one in one hundred that is going to be legit and dismissed. :)

And be greatful when the troll posts aren't the real deal after all.

Roger Ebert said he lived long enough to discover our purpose was to put joy into the world. If someone if enjoying the attention from my responses, at least they got something out of it.

• Author
Confusedbeyondbelief
Actually,

I'm a little relieved that this situation isn't genuine.

At least there isn't one more woman out there being asked to be used like a human mop.

Oh well. Back to the more legit posters.

It really is genuine. Just because I made the mistake of trying to get opinions on both my feelings as well as trying to understand hers as well as her motivation, it doesn't mean it's not true. By the way, I really am the one trying to decide whether to stay or not.

It really is genuine. Just because I made the mistake of trying to get opinions on both my feelings as well as trying to understand hers as well as her motivation, it doesn't mean it's not true. By the way, I really am the one trying to decide whether to stay or not.

You have to be really messed up emotionally and mentally to create two different scenarios to justify and decide whether you should take back a serial cheater. You're so weak that you have to twist and turn just because you want to hear someone say it's okay.

What have you learned? Nothing. The other thread gave you the same advice -- LEAVE. This thread gave you the same advice -- LEAVE. You posted two different scenarios and you got the same answers. What more do you want? Still deciding? SMF'nH.

You've just wasted everyone's time and effort on your hypotheticals because who knows what your actual story is because you've now lost all credibility. You say you made a mistake double posting two different stories, well at least I hope you learn from it and follow through with the advice.

Again, I feel sorry for your kids. A mom that has to go through all this to story telling hypothetical crap to decide if she should take a serial cheater back. It speaks of your mental and emotional mindset. SMF'nH.

Good luck to you. I hope you find your self-respect. I'm done posting on your thread(s).

• Like 6