19 year old guy dating 15 year old girl. We love each other but society says "NO!"

FinsFan

I am a 15 year old girl with a 19 old guy. I am the one that is mature like a 19 year old and he is mature like a 15 year old. Well, he's not the immature, but I act more mature than he does most of the time. My parents are completely 100% against us being together, but I told them I love him with all of my heart and I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life and get married and have kids together. They're not too happy about it, but I don't care. My parents aren't in my life that much anymore, so I'm not too worried about it. Just hang in there and stay together. Don't let anything come between you two and enjoy your relationship and have some fun with it. We are sexually active, and her in California, he could go to prison for 12-15 years; not for having intercourse with me, but just for being with me. It's really hard to do a relationship like this, especially when you have to hide his age for as long as you can and then your crazy, psycho dad finding out his age and wanting to turn in him but he knows if he does I would never speak to him, nor would I ever forgive him. Just hang in there, and trust me, all the trouble you might have to go through, it's all worth it. It's especially worth it when you both believe that you were meant to be together and stuff like that. I want to get pregnant right now because I don't want to wait to have his children, but he doesn't want to just yet. He wants to wait until we're at least married. Well, like I said, just hang in there and love each other with all your heart, it's all worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i'll tell you my story and you can see if it helps you any

well im 16 and im dateing a 23 year old ok we have been toghter for 2 years now

at first my parents were ok with him and then they found out how old he was.

my dad told me that he was not going to allow my boyfriend and i to see each other and that we had to breakup or he was going to call the cops on my boyfriend.so i told my boyfriend that we had to break up.well my boyfriend did not agree that we should so we decided to run away.

well ilive in texas so we went to florida.well after 2 months in one day i was walking down the street while most kids my age would have been in school well a police officer saw me and checked my record and found out i was a runaway and i had to go home well my boyfriend came home with me. so i knew thta i was going to have to talk to my dad about my boyfiend because i didn't want ot breakup with him.so my dad and i sat down and i told him that i loved my boyfriend and that he had never hurt me and that i knew he was the one for me and that if we could not be toghter then i did not even want to live well my dad talked to my boyfriend and i don't know what was said but my dad said it was ok for us to date.but still after all that my friends thought i was crazy and his friends thought the same about him but we didn't care what are friends said because we were happy and if they were are true friends they would be happy for us.so if you love somebody don't let your so called friends stop you from being happy. and if you parents don't want you with that person talk to them because i bet you anything when they were younger they liked somebody that was way older then them to.butwhen you do talk to your parents prove to them how mature you are by not yelling.talk and they'll listen as long as you respect that they are your parents.and sometimes older guys are just after one thing so be understanding when your parents are worried about you and you man.oh yeah and no matter what don't runaway.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am 15 and im with a 30 year old..i was put into foster care cause my parents wud try everything to separate us! we dont care my friends say im a slut, his friends say hes a child molester...but we still dont care..its true real love..friends are forever but so is love..if u truely love her u wont care what anyone else says about your relationship

• 2 weeks later...

Well to me what you and her do is yall buisness and nobody else's, if you and her feel like you should be together then HEY!! there shouldnt be any problems and your friends shouldnt really care they should have better things to talk about then you love life. and if they was your real friends they wouldnt talk about you behind your back. if anything they just jealous because they dont have the same kind of relationship you have.

To me yall should stay together and do what makes yall happy.

In 16 and im dating a guy who just turned 20.

I think its perfectly ok to date someone who is older as long as your parents know and you don't try anything stupid. (like run off with your 18 year old friend, his 23 year old friend, and him and go to south carolina for the weekend and get caught driving back home)

At first I told my mom he was 18. She had a bit of a problem with it, but I had fussed with her so much she decided that she would give me more privlidges. That included letting him drive me places. Her biggest fear is me getting into a car wreck. So when we got pulled for "Swerving in our lane" they searched the car and found alcohol in the trunk (I DO NOT DRINK). When Jimmy, the cop, wrote the police report my mom was right there and saw his expired lincense with the year 1986.

My mom flipped of course when i called her from the court house telling her she had to come pick me up and Paul had been arrested. Living in Virginia, the car ride home was not fun.

She, till this day, holds that Police report over my head in case we screw up again. And we don't have as much freedom to go out anymore. He's still allowed to take me to the movies and out to eat, but its like im being tracked.

If we are to break up, I won't be dating anyone over the age of 18.

geniehoudinifee

Im tired and finally logging out and going to bed, but please keep dating her

i was in love with someone much younger than you 17 and Im 33

thing is he felt the same, but we couldnt date, he was far too young

and We decided after 2 dates,as friends that wed wait for each other and

id date him at 21,ok still so young,but 21 is legal in most countries,

probably all countries and alot of American states too

plus his family and friends couldnt really interfere

even if i was 17 years older than him and if id been 17 and

had a kid, by now hed been that age and me a 33 year old mum

that was what bothered, me lucky for me i look young for my age and

come from a family and genetics where the family look like vampires and

are young looking,so going out with him in my 30s and him 21 noone would

realise my true age , but as we were going to date others and jus s be friends from a distance and flirt harmlessly, untill he got that age and i got to y that age then if we were together, we were if not wwre we were not, and had the friendship and flirting in ourt minds to treasure forever,

but apart from west side story haunting

me, he died, the next night after the secret date we had watching a west side story play and then our talk in the park in the moonlight of what we both decided,we didnt kiss, accept i kissed him on the cjh cheek like an aunt and he once kissed me on the first friend date- lingering and i didnt kidd kiss him back, he died and i was left g in grief and f denial and in pain and regret and i wish i had been depraved and gone out with him wed been discreet and well he was 218 sorry 18 this year and i wasnt his teacher and didnt know him that well like an aunty or anything wasnt his mums friend o f or anything and he was jsut above legal age had a job, had more partners than me in his life,was more expereince- experienced than me and fancied and was crazy nack about back about me and

we had music and alot in common asd as epople and as people and im still in love with gi him and i will never love anyone again, and i decided to do soething in his memeory and dedicate my works of art and books to him,and have dedicated the first childcare books,i sorry chidlrens childrens books to his eme memory i just got publise published and he drunk and parties and partied and i wish i was at least more of a friend that i could have curbed his drinkina a t least as this caused his death drinking and driving on a motorbike going home froma mad party and this is why you should say who cares to society and societys rules and date her

because at least she isnt 17 years younger than you

lifes too short,to put things off,or wea wait for things.............:lmao:

you guys are posting on an almost 2 year old thread..

The OP hasn't logged in or posted in well over a year so posting advice to someone who isn't here is kind of a waste

Im tired and finally logging out and going to bed, but please keep dating her

i was in love with someone much younger than you 17 and Im 33

thing is he felt the same, but we couldnt date, he was far too young

and We decided after 2 dates,as friends that wed wait for each other and

id date him at 21,ok still so young,but 21 is legal in most countries,

probably all countries and alot of American states too

plus his family and friends couldnt really interfere

even if i was 17 years older than him and if id been 17 and

had a kid, by now hed been that age and me a 33 year old mum

that was what bothered, me lucky for me i look young for my age and

come from a family and genetics where the family look like vampires and

are young looking,so going out with him in my 30s and him 21 noone would

realise my true age , but as we were going to date others and jus s be friends from a distance and flirt harmlessly, untill he got that age and i got to y that age then if we were together, we were if not wwre we were not, and had the friendship and flirting in ourt minds to treasure forever,

but apart from west side story haunting

me, he died, the next night after the secret date we had watching a west side story play and then our talk in the park in the moonlight of what we both decided,we didnt kiss, accept i kissed him on the cjh cheek like an aunt and he once kissed me on the first friend date- lingering and i didnt kidd kiss him back, he died and i was left g in grief and f denial and in pain and regret and i wish i had been depraved and gone out with him wed been discreet and well he was 218 sorry 18 this year and i wasnt his teacher and didnt know him that well like an aunty or anything wasnt his mums friend o f or anything and he was jsut above legal age had a job, had more partners than me in his life,was more expereince- experienced than me and fancied and was crazy nack about back about me and

we had music and alot in common asd as epople and as people and im still in love with gi him and i will never love anyone again, and i decided to do soething in his memeory and dedicate my works of art and books to him,and have dedicated the first childcare books,i sorry chidlrens childrens books to his eme memory i just got publise published and he drunk and parties and partied and i wish i was at least more of a friend that i could have curbed his drinkina a t least as this caused his death drinking and driving on a motorbike going home froma mad party and this is why you should say who cares to society and societys rules and date her

because at least she isnt 17 years younger than you

lifes too short,to put things off,or wea wait for things.............:lmao:

This isnt meant as an insult..but did you say you wrote children's books? I dont see how considering this post is very poorly written..Again,not an insult..just honestly curious

hey i'm a 15 year old girl and i've been going through the same situation and it doesn't bother me if you two love each other and you say these have been the best 10 months of your life then it shouldn't matter what people think as long as you two are happy that is all the should matter.good luck.

I dated my girlfriend at the age of 14 (I was 17 at the time), and she just suddenly stopped calling me after a year and a half of perfect times together. There has never been a time where we spent more than 24 hours not talking to each other, and I had a trip scheduled to be seeing her in 10 days, and I haven't heard from her in almost a week now. No reason, and her friends act like something's up. The strangest thing is that I thought I knew everything there was to know about her, and she was my first girlfriend, first love, first kiss, first prom, etc. It just hurts so bad, because a day before she stopped getting a hold of me, she said she would never leave me, etc. I'm still crying about it, and I have no idea what to do, because i'm the kind of guy that devotes his entire life to someone. I don't even know what to do... Her mom has kind of been controlling of the phone, but I was willing to look past that because she was worth it, and last time we talked she said her mom wouldn't let her use the phone, but she's been at other people's houses since then, and could've easily called me/got a hold of me somehow there. It's all this not knowing that hurts the most, we were completely inseperable, and had our entire future mapped out... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Weve been friends for a year and 2 months, but for a long time we both liked eachother, he made it clear that he has feelings for me but i on the other hand didnt want to get hurt or ruin our friendship because i know that if we ever would to brake up i couldnt go back being freinds with him, it would just feel weird.

Anyways..We eventually went out and its been 5 and a half months now.. for a while now i havent been happy with him like I used to be. All we do on the weekends is go and hang out with his guy friends which im usually the only girl, but i go to be with him. After we hang out with them he just comes to my house. It getting really boring!I mean ive never went over his house before and met his parents, but hes met mine.

But the biggest problem in our realtionship is when he says that were going to go to the movies or just do something with us too, we never do , not once have just me and him gone out alone hes always brought a friend or weve gone to parties. Parties are fun but it gets boring seeing the same people doing the same thing, and dont forget im only 15 too. Overall the plans that i want do always seem to fall through or something comes up.

We also (fight practicaly EVERYDAY) and I get so emotional and i just get sick of it it maske me unhappy, and im one of those people that have trouble expressing their feelings too and he doesn't understand. All i want is just to be happy and too have fun, not to fight evryday, I dont want to break up with him just because of this because i love him too much, thats why we both have to change in order for our relationship to continue.So please can you give me some advice as too how to deal with this issue?

My advice: - i hv been in the same situation kinda but i was in gr 9 n he was in gr 10, we fought here n there over stupid stuff .. but in ur situation if i were u i would try to talk to him about the fact that u dont appreciate that he always says were gonna go just the two of us n then it doesnt happen but back it up w/ reasons why .. if u hv a hard time expressing your feelings towards him write it down on paper wut ur going to say or simply write wut ur feeling. it might be a good idea to talk about it w/ sumone who has been in sumwut the same situation or a close friend that u know u can talk about it to. sooner or later ur gonna hv to tell him cuz then he will keep doing it n he might not even realise wut he is doing unless u say sumthing.

And if you feel that u r getting bored w/ the same thing (this could be the reason y u feel unhappy or one of the reasons).. suggest or make plans to go sumwhere else like the beach, ask him to teach u how to play a sport or sumthing u wanna learn for example to play the guitar or anything for that matter.. so its sumthing different n it might give ur converstations a whole new perspective so it may help the fighting between the two of u.

If none of that works then it maybe better to end the relationship cuz fighting everyday is not sumthing u want or need in a relationship yes sumtimes fighting is good but not everyday.. im sure u dont wanna live n grow old with sumone that u r consently fighting w/. Sumtimes break ups r worth it in the end .. it may sound weird but when me n my last b/f broke up it was for the better cuz we were made to be just friends. i hope that u dont take this the wrong way.. cuz i really hope u two work things out for the better. it seems u too have hit a rough patch in the road of ur relationship but it is possible to fix it. Remember though that he has to put an effort to change as well as u to work things out.. i hope this will help u