Just found out my husband has one night stand

• Author
I'd have a difficult time understanding that every time I kissed him - I'd realize that his mouth has been on her @ussy!

I'd also have a hard time realizing that every time I looked at his penis - realizing he's been inside her - and/or her mouth.

I highly doubt her didn't have intercourse with her.

How far will he take his lies? Demand a polygraph and find out!

But history shows - he isn't trustworthy. And without trusting him - what is your foundation for your relationship?

Thanks for reading my post. I know 2Sunny....that is what cuts me up. I cannot believe that after all this time, he went and did such an act with another woman. It's such an intimate act to engage in with a stranger. The thing is, I suggested a polygraph earlier. He's a doctor, and beacuse he has some knowledge on human's physical reactions to polygraphs, I suspect he actually think he believes he can "fool" the polygraph. He talked about how it's not fool-proof etc. He did agree to the polygraph.

Thanks for reading my post. I know 2Sunny....that is what cuts me up. I cannot believe that after all this time, he went and did such an act with another woman. It's such an intimate act to engage in with a stranger. The thing is, I suggested a polygraph earlier. He's a doctor, and beacuse he has some knowledge on human's physical reactions to polygraphs, I suspect he actually think he believes he can "fool" the polygraph. He talked about how it's not fool-proof etc. He did agree to the polygraph.

Schedule the polygraph!!!