What is he doing to me?

Aphrodite

I need some help. My husband has just dumped me after five years of marriage. During this time I had a miscarriage. Now I am all alone and with a broken heart. He didn't even give me a reason why our marriage was over. A man in my office has asked me out to go to dinner with him. I know it's not a relationship but I don't want to make it any more painful for my son. I'm only 23 and don't want to feel like this forever. What can I do to get over this and create a positive environment for my son, Danté?

The most improtant thing for you to do right now is heal emotionally seek counceling to help deal with your marriage ending,if you want to have a friendship /relationship that is your personnal business and should not involve your child until you are sure where the relationship is going , if it becomes a trusting, loving, commited relationship then you take it from there , there is no need to tell your child about your personnal life unless it affects him and his way of life.

Everyone deserves to have happiness, when that time comes your son will understand because he will want you to be happy.

take care and be patient it will get better

It was cruel of your husband to do this to you and you will need to regain trust before you can begin another relationship. But I think it will be good for you to go out and start finding a new relationship that will be supportive of you.

But, as Sandy says, wait before you introduce any new guy to your kids, because you may meet a lot of men before you find the right one.

I need some help. My husband has just dumped me after five years of marriage. During this time I had a miscarriage. Now I am all alone and with a broken heart. He didn't even give me a reason why our marriage was over. A man in my office has asked me out to go to dinner with him. I know it's not a relationship but I don't want to make it any more painful for my son. I'm only 23 and don't want to feel like this forever. What can I do to get over this and create a positive environment for my son, Danté?