what do you enjoy most?

What is the best things/act/... that you like ?

What gives the most pleasure to you?

Come on, bring it out. be honest.

I think one of the good aspects of this forum ( thanks to its organisers) is that the people can be honest to each other. so for your own sake and others answer this question!

To find out about it, we have to think in our personal history and go through your memories.

maybe I should ask :"what is your best memory"

I think this is worth thinking about.

I will tell mine as well!

I'm a little confused as to what your question is. And why it's in Spirituality and Religious Beliefs.

• Author

Well ,I think it's all about that. We talk very much about spirituality. But I think it's all coming from what we feel. That's what determine in which direction we go.

Sometimes we call it spirituality if it has something to do with metaphysics or spirit or religion or this kind of stuff.

I appreicate if I'm proven to be wrong. But to my knowledge, it's all about our joy. May I say that?

DayumQuitPlayin

I'm not sure if I understood your question, but I'm thinking that you're asking for our best memories in life.

Anyways, I have this memory of when I was in Boy Scout Camp. I made a good friend when I went there.. and we were buddies during our time of being there. Anyway.. we use to do some krazy stuff to the camp leaders.. and one night we snuck out of our campsite and went exploring.. that was against the rules.. we weren't allowed to be out at a certain time of night.

Anyways, We snuck out and were making plans on what to do.. we decided that we were gonna go to another campsite and mess with those people things.. anyways.. we turned around and behind us we see this big group of people who had followed us. They had flashlights and camoflauge on..and they wanted to be a part of what we're doing. I was like Hell Yea.. and I became their leader :D

So we went and did our thang.. having alot of fun..them the ground patrols came by..and we all ran and ducked down in a ditch.. and they were driving all slow with their floodlights pointing everywhere.. I dunno..this is just a memory that I cherish.

Scout Camp is Cool!

SexiiPinkLadii

:-P Scout camp is cool..I definitely remember you always tellin me about it!!!!!

I have a lot of great memories so I'll share a few...

The moment I looked into my daughter's beautiful face for the first time! Always will remember that.

The first time I ever met my fiance I was sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night (I met him thru my cousin and thru the internet). He was standing by the window and I hadn't seen him face to face yet. I looked up into his eyes...fell in love...AND OUT OF THE WINDOW!!! :D Definitely will always remember that too!

I'll always remember riding around in my friend's car singing and dancing!!! Plenty of great times like that!!!!!