Is there truth to the phrase "you'll find someone when you're not looking" ?

Absolutely. And because it almost seems so natural. You just end up in the right place at the right time with the right person. Fate I believe. Just my thoughts. :love:

Mea:)

• Like 1

To be come the beautiful creature that men hit on women accept approaches from, women men need to

1.)Shave, wax, pluck, bleach every hair on their bodies that isn't on their head. Shave, pluck, wax, get hair implants if they're bald, moisturize, tan, groom, groom, groom.

2.)Diet and work out watching and counting every calorie unless they are blessed enough to gain most weight in their butt and boobs and aren't prone to cellulite. Yep, except lean and chiseled is the man's physical goal

3.)Dress in clothes that accentuate their curves and show just the right amount of skin and movement to attrack male attention. Yep, except the wardrobe is tailored to that chiseled shape to look pleasing to the hundreds of females a man will approach in his life.

4.)Do all of the above and then go to certain places and behave in ways that give men an in to talk to them. Yep, except men must do all of that and have the courage, stamina and confidence to *approach* women, flirt with them, show them they are attractive *and* ask them on dates in clear words, not innuendos..

I can go on....

To be come the beautiful creature that men hit on women accept approaches from, women men need to

1.)Shave, wax, pluck, bleach every hair on their bodies that isn't on their head. Shave, pluck, wax, get hair implants if they're bald, moisturize, tan, groom, groom, groom.

2.)Diet and work out watching and counting every calorie unless they are blessed enough to gain most weight in their butt and boobs and aren't prone to cellulite. Yep, except lean and chiseled is the man's physical goal

3.)Dress in clothes that accentuate their curves and show just the right amount of skin and movement to attrack male attention. Yep, except the wardrobe is tailored to that chiseled shape to look pleasing to the hundreds of females a man will approach in his life.

4.)Do all of the above and then go to certain places and behave in ways that give men an in to talk to them. Yep, except men must do all of that and have the courage, stamina and confidence to *approach* women, flirt with them, show them they are attractive *and* ask them on dates in clear words, not innuendos..

I can go on....

Exactly. Both men and women look and put work in.

The last point is even there for women. They drop silly hints rather than just ask for what they want.

You have to be on the lookout for relationship potential.

You shouldn't make having a relationship your only source of happiness or the center of your world. Many people are turned off by that, and can sense that attitude toward life.

• Like 2