Snooping around

Chi-guy

Trust is VERY IMPORTANT. You can't have a relationship without it.

She shouldn't have looked through your stuff. I think you should talk to her about this.

My boyfriend had an ex-girlfriend (the time he and I were friends). They were going out for maybe 2 1/2 years or so. She never trusted him... always asked him what he was doing, who he was with, etc. Even asked him if he's having sex with anybody. I hated hearing that. It disgusted me.

He had stayed with her for that long, too. He wish he didn't because he felt like he was wasting his time... but he still had some hope it would go back to the way it was. And that's why he stayed. For over a year (for how long we've been friends), he was thinking about breaking up with her because of the whole trust issue.

And then... right when he was really thinking about breaking up with her (I didn't know this at the time), I all of a sudden got feelings for him. He ended up breaking up with his girlfriend, and eventually we started dating. He says he wishes he didn't waste all that time with her. And I wish I didn't waste all my time with jerks.

So... I just thought I'd share my story with you. You need to talk to her about this... or you'll just end up feeling like you're wasting your time with her... and possibly passing up the opportunity with someone greater... someone who DOES have trust...

So.... are you dating your female "friend" now? The one your ex called? :p

Were you really doing nothing wrong? I'd like to know. I find it suspicious if guys are hiding female "friends" from their SO's. Especially if they are considering a break up.