My world is falling apart.My Fiance is going to cheat on me. Should I let her?

ChessPieceFace
I can not possibly see my self with out her.

Time to start.

Man up, and end this charade of an engagement. Count yourself lucky that you aren't married to this bipolar woman who cheats and lies. Every day you waste with her is another day you won't have to look for someone worthwhile.

I guess I know what I have to do here. Grow a pair.
It's good that you admit this

I am better looking and in better shape than she is. I get hit on all the time.
Good, this will make it much easier for you to find another woman, one who deserves your loyalty and affection

I was not so attracted to her until after I well in love with her
Right now, your mind is in a fog because you've been mentally putthing this girl on a pedestal for the past few years.

I feel pathetic as I am a strong confident, independent man and feel like I am being completely trampled like a ****ing door mat.
Your behaviour right now is the opposite of strong, confident, and independent. You have to regain those qualities.

I need to man up.
Good luck!
Hi All,

The last couple of weeks I have been going crazy and I need some advice. I ran across this website and hope I can get some help.

I am 27 years old. I have been with my 28 year old Fiance for almost 5 years. We got engaged a year ago and agreed we are in no rush to get married. I have been in many relationships but this is the first woman I have ever fallen in love with. I am absolutely, head over heels in love with this woman.

I treat her like a queen. I put her up on a pedestal every day. she has bipolar issues that she has been working on since we got together and she has improved many folds. I put up with all the crazy mood swings for 4 years. I stuck by her every second and supported her. she tells me she loves me all the time and talks about how she cant wait until we start a family. she is my best friend, she is my entire world.

This is the nightmare I am stuck in at the moment:

So as of a few weeks ago I started noticing she was acting differently around me. she was being secretive. We know each others facebook and email passwords and never lock our phones. One day I noticed she was trying to hide something on her phone as I caught her by surprise. I asked her about it and she was flustered. I know how she is so I let it go. Then the other day I logged into her Gmail account to check on a ticket I had bought and saw a message pop up from her friend, where they were talking about sex and she was telling him how she is arranging to go get eaten out on her upcoming vacation. My world just shattered. I was instantly nauseated and almost passed out. I immediately called her and confronted her. she said it was a joke and that's how her and Matt(her friend) talk. I pushed and she got defensive and tried to spin it around on me, if you don't trust me.. blah blah blah. During the past 5 years there was not even a second where I thought she might be dishonest about something.I just had a bad gut feeling. So I go into check her facebook account and she has changed her password, same with her email and phone as I later found out. So at this point I definitely know she is hiding something from me and it was driving me crazy. I confronted her about the way she has been acting and she says nothing is going on and I'm being paranoid.

So I hack into her phone and get all the text messages emailed to me. She has been talking with several guys, at least 3. they have been sending sexual pictures and texts back and forth and she is indeed planning on hooking up with a guy when she goes to Florida next week.

So here I am hoping to get my sanity back. I am so in love with this girl. I keep asking her if there is anything she needs to tell me or if anything is bothering her. I can not possibly see my self with out her. So what do I do. Do I confront her and tell her I know everything, Do I let this play out and see what happens? Even if she doesn't go through with it just thinking about those text messages and pictures and her blatantly lying to my face destroys me. I need some help guys.

Whats there to even think?Its the same pattern that every cheater follows.Ignoring,behaving differently,passwords changing etc.Show her all the texts and ask her what she has been upto.Tell her its a do or die situation for her.