To Tony

Bummed out

I responded with this to another post you made and I am not sure that you got it...I think that your posts are very insightful and objective....are you a professional? I would give anything for one evening of conversation with you just to discuss life...how much do you charge? Thanks so much I have gained a great deal of thought from reading your posts...

Tony is great. No, he is not a professional. He is but one of the many people who posts here and benefits from the insight gained here on a daily basis. I'm very proud to be one of his cronies, which is why I'm answering this question for him...so he won't have to.

Seriously, if I had a dollar for every compliment given to Tony on this site, I'd probably...

Believe me, I've tried on various occasions to have a night out with THE MAN, but unfortunately, he doesn't drink.

And yes, he is a professional...at whatever he does when he's not posting here. He doesn't let on to too much about his personal life, which, frankly, in my eyes, is part of his appeal. He has gained the knowledge and insight which he shares with us here through years of learning. He is not paid for this, and has no affiliation with this site, whatsoever. Great guy, to say the least.

Paulie, on the other hand...now there's a different story!

Wow, what nice things to say Paulie. Was downloading (freeloading) from Napster when I came over to LoveShack to see these nice posts.

Paulie pretty well covered it along with some nice words which I truly appreciate.

Very often I feel sort of bad for having to lay in to people pretty hard. I do it in the name of love, hoping some harsh and heavy words may get the point accross. I remember how I used to be in matters of love...I would ask for advice...but no matter what people said I just did what I wanted to...and very often regreted not having listened to the dispassionate advice of others.

If you would like to discuss matters of life not covered at this site, you are always welcome to Email me anytime at: <e-mail address removed> I do have lots of great discussions and debates via Email. Jeb Bush, the governor of Florida and brother of the president-elect, corresponds with me regularly...we did this long before he became governor.

I have put my Email address up here a number of times and nobody has ever abused it in any way. As a matter of fact, I often get treats via Email from my buds like Paulie. I have made many treasured friends here...and, from time to time, some detractors as well. But every person's views put a different perspective from which posters can draw their own conclusions.

Thank you for your very kind thoughts.

P.S. Is there another name I can call you besides "bummed out." I was that long before you were.

Thanks so much I have found such a sense of peace coming to this site...

Tony is great. No, he is not a professional. He is but one of the many people who posts here and benefits from the insight gained here on a daily basis. I'm very proud to be one of his cronies, which is why I'm answering this question for him...so he won't have to. Seriously, if I had a dollar for every compliment given to Tony on this site, I'd probably... Believe me, I've tried on various occasions to have a night out with THE MAN, but unfortunately, he doesn't drink. And yes, he is a professional...at whatever he does when he's not posting here. He doesn't let on to too much about his personal life, which, frankly, in my eyes, is part of his appeal. He has gained the knowledge and insight which he shares with us here through years of learning. He is not paid for this, and has no affiliation with this site, whatsoever. Great guy, to say the least. Paulie, on the other hand...now there's a different story!

I kind of took on that title when I first posted here because that is how I felt....since then I have done some soul searching and don't feel quite so bummed....I will e-mail you my name...my e-mail is <e-mail address removed> Thanks...

Wow, what nice things to say Paulie. Was downloading (freeloading) from Napster when I came over to LoveShack to see these nice posts.

Paulie pretty well covered it along with some nice words which I truly appreciate. Very often I feel sort of bad for having to lay in to people pretty hard. I do it in the name of love, hoping some harsh and heavy words may get the point accross. I remember how I used to be in matters of love...I would ask for advice...but no matter what people said I just did what I wanted to...and very often regreted not having listened to the dispassionate advice of others. If you would like to discuss matters of life not covered at this site, you are always welcome to Email me anytime at: <e-mail address removed> I do have lots of great discussions and debates via Email. Jeb Bush, the governor of Florida and brother of the president-elect, corresponds with me regularly...we did this long before he became governor. I have put my Email address up here a number of times and nobody has ever abused it in any way. As a matter of fact, I often get treats via Email from my buds like Paulie. I have made many treasured friends here...and, from time to time, some detractors as well. But every person's views put a different perspective from which posters can draw their own conclusions. Thank you for your very kind thoughts. P.S. Is there another name I can call you besides "bummed out." I was that long before you were.