I'm in a VERY ABUSIVE relationship and need a way out!!!!!

30yearsofbeenthere
I am currently in a physical, verbal, and emoitional abusive relationship. I've been with my fiance for 8 years now, and for the past three years he has started abusing me. I have left him several times, but he always seems to find me. I have also put him in jail, but he gets right back out. I can NOT get away from him.

We also have a 6 year old daughter together. He doesn't really abuse her, but what she see's me go through is abuse to me. He always threatens me and always threatens to take her away from me. I can't work because he wants me to stay at home, and he also doesn't want me to have any money. He got offered a job out of town, and now weve moved where I don't know anyone. I feel very alone and trapped. The only way I can get my Daughter and myself completely away from him is just to like run far away from here. But yet I have no money to do so. I just feel hopeless.

I am truely scared for my life, and that is why I'm still here. I mean, if I leave him and he finds me again he said he would seriously hurt me. I can't bare the thought of something happening to me and him getting away with that and leaving my child behind. I just want to live a happy, safe life!!! If anybody can help me, or give me advice on what I can do I would appericate it SO much!! I am begging people to help me out!

If you love your child, you will leave for her. You are doing more damage to her than you can know by staying. If you can't do it for yourself, you have to do it for her. Nothing else should matter right now, bills, money anything, the only thing that should matter is you and your daughter's well being. DO IT FOR HER!!!