I am cheating on him for another guy at my job - is he a better catch?

I'm off to Bolivia, looks like Ramza traded in CazK88 for an older divorced man with 2 kids. Maybe she can help him with his child support payments, a match made on the Maury show, it just doesn't get any better than this.

The Way I Am
Then what does she care what he is now doing with his life? She didn't want him. She cheated on him. But now she wants to post pictures to 1 up him?

Really?

Nope, not really. The OP is the whiner ex bf with issues who can't let go of his gf who all but told him she wasn't that interested then officially dumped him for someone else. If you'd read the thread I linked to, that would have been obvious. Even if you didn't read the link, that should have been obvious from the other posts immediately following the one you responded to, which spelled it out.

Please read to the end of older threads before resurrecting them.

James-London

infidelity really hurts. have you been cheated on. this happened to me for the first time 3 weeks ago. it really sucks. If you don't leave your BF for him, do it for yourself. you'll feel like a better person.

bob the brave

Ask yourself what it is specfically that this guy does that makes you feel complete. Maybe his maturity makes you feel more secure.

But take a look at yourself. You seem to have trouble in figuring out exactly what you want. You also lack respect for others. Cheating on one who genuinely cares for you and telling him why in such callus detail shows you have trouble dicerning what may actually hurt others and perhaps yourself as well. In relationships, one cannot think only of what 'they' want. They must consider others feelings and needs as just important as their own.

Take time, reflect and try this:

1) On a sheet of paper, make a list of the things you like and dislike about your current boyfriend.

2) On another sheet, do the same regarding your coworker.

3) Lastly on another sheet, write down what you want in a man right now at that moment (be realisitic and honest) and why, and in 10 years from now, 20 years from now.

Compare the pros and cons of each with your ideal guy and life expectancies. It may not help you choose, but you may gain some insight into want you really want.

In case you haven't noticed, by OP's own wording, it seems he has moved on. The problem now is she can't handle it.

And if she told him she wasn't interested and dumped him for someone else, then I'll ask again, why does she care what he does and wants to 1up him on picture posting? Really, I'd like to hear your answer to that one. Why does she care?

Because SHE DOESN'T. This post was was not written by the ex gf. If it was, she and her ex bf have very similar writing styles, are hung up on all the exact same details, and just happened to both come to the exact same forum for advice -- which is all a very unlikely coincidence. This thread was started by the whiney dude who can't let go. Basically, he's full of sh*t and came back posting as the girl who dumped him to try to make himself look less pathetic. And he disappeared when he got called out.

:lmao: Sorry, people that don't care about their X do not ask if they should post pictures of themselves and someone else IN RESPONSE to the postings of their X. They simply don't do that if they truly don't care.

That's true. But as I've said multiple times, but doesn't seem to be getting through to you, I don't believe his ex is doing any of that, so that's a moot point.

Well when you have proof of that, let me know.

When you have proof to the contrary, let me know.

The burden of proof is on you. Sorry. Your assertion, your responsibility.

I already gave you reasons for why I think the nearly identical posts are from the same poster, not two different ones. You've said nothing to support your view to the contrary. Anybody with eyes and the ability to read the English language can judge for themselves. I don't have to prove anything.

In any case, OP is gone. If they actually wanted advice, they would have come back for it. I only posted to point out that you've drug up an old, dead thread so others didn't make the same mistake. There's nothing to discuss here unless OP comes back, so I'm stepping out of this one so it will hopefully dies and other posters won't waste their time on it.

Edit: On reconsideration, you don't even need eyes or to know english. A screen reader and/or translation software will suffice.

Edited by The Way I Am