A Broken Heart, Panic Attacks and Seeing Spirits

youngnlove89

I've recently (in the past few months) have become more spiritual and open to spiritual things. Such as talking to psychics, tarot cards, numerology, palm reading, horoscopes and burning sage/incense and meditating. I also ask for signs and receive them.

I have talked to one psychic in particular who I know is real because she knew things that she couldn't just make up and also because her predictions came true (three times so far). I'm still waiting for her 4th prediction, but that should be arriving before the end of the week.

Last night I had a panic attack. I haven't been taking an pysch medications or anything, but my heart is so overwhelmed with the break up that it sneaks up on me sometimes. I had taken Benadryl to help me fall asleep, but this time nothing could stop this panic. So not only was I panicking, but I was exhausted on top of it. Not a great combo.

My panic attacks last for a couple hours and come and go. I sweat, throw up, panic, get dizzy and can't sit still. I remember as I was panicking (for over an hour at this time) I had a lady with red hair hover over me and talk to me and she told me everything was going to be okay. I wasn't scared of her or anything, just felt very calm about it, like it was a natural thing. She seemed like an angel. I felt like she took me to a different world and made me calm again. I know she told me more, but this morning I can't remember what else she said to me. I remember telling her 'thank you so much' and then my panic went away and I fell back asleep.

Right before I went to bed last night I asked for a sign of some sort since my heart has been heavy. Was this a sign? Or am I going insane?

I've received signs before, but never met a spirit. Is there such a thing as spirit guides?

[[Only serious answers please]]

Edited by youngnlove89

Personally I think these things largely depend on ones family lineage. Is there any mental illness in the family? Is there a history of people being able to communicate with spirits? Of course either can occur without a history but I would be cautious as there are spirits which try to deliberately get us to look for signs and the end point plan is to draw us away from our own autonomy within life.

All in all, I would be cautious with anything mental health-ish and consult both a Doctor and a Pastor whilst trying to not define too harshly your own spirituality. Rather concentrate on what your desires really are and how you can be a better person day to day, then ask for guidance.

Do not let these experiences define you. That could be dangerous ground because you seem to be suffering from anxiety right now.

What is most important is whether you are interested in praying and finding out about God or whether you want to see if you can meet spirits. Things could take a turn towards the sinister if you are interested in the latter but that could be your path anyway.

Take care,

Eve x

• Like 2

I do believe in it and yes, I believe in spirit guides. My grandma is mine. :) She was very in to the spirit world so that makes sense. A psychic friend who knows NOTHING about that part of my life actually gave me some very specific messages from her (I didn't ask, it was spontaneous and kind of freaked me out). I haven't actually seen my grandmother, but from what the psychic saw, she didn't want to be seen as her physical self, anyway.

If you are having issues at night and do not want visitors, etc., tell the universe "Please close the connection. I do not want any visitors tonight."

It's always worked for me so far. After my grandma contacted my friend, I had many nights of dreams ALL night of people that I know and could not sleep due to it. Finally I reached out asking for help and that's what I was told.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author
youngnlove89

I'm not scared of spirits or anything. I actually am very welcome of them as of late. I accept signs with gratitude and let them lead me. I am open to channeling them too.

I'm currently looking into pendulum's and tarot cards also. I'm not 100% convinced with all of this stuff, but I am starting to believe there is something else out there. Especially since my readings with psychics have come true.

I don't have a family history of psychics or mental illness. I know anxiety runs in my family though. I am seeing a Psych and a doctor, but I don't like drugs so I prefer not to take them. That's how I discovered meditation, relaxation and spiritual healing with herbs and such. Now I have become more in tuned so to speak with all of this.

I am doing a lot of research and learning about a lot of new stuff. It's all very interesting. Has anyone ever experienced with channeling, spirit guides, pendulums, tarot cards or psychic readings?

This is going to sound like nit-picking over details, but how sure are you that he/she had red hair as opposed to other colors like blonde? 100%?

• Author
youngnlove89
This is going to sound like nit-picking over details, but how sure are you that he/she had red hair as opposed to other colors like blonde? 100%?

100% sure. That was the most detailed thing I remember. The rest is a blur.

Yes on a psychic reading not too long ago. It was dead on. Scary how dead on it was, even. I let a few friends and relatives see the transcript of the reading and they were all amazed. Very specific things were said that this person would have no clue about my life. Made me a believer! (There are indeed fakes out there, though, of course!)

100% sure. That was the most detailed thing I remember. The rest is a blur.

Were you aware, before this experience, that the overwhelming majority of "encounters" with unidentified beings (whether aliens, angels, or "space people") report red hair? A very small percentage report blonde, but it's almost always red hair.

• Author
youngnlove89
Yes on a psychic reading not too long ago. It was dead on. Scary how dead on it was, even. I let a few friends and relatives see the transcript of the reading and they were all amazed. Very specific things were said that this person would have no clue about my life. Made me a believer! (There are indeed fakes out there, though, of course!)

Yea, I've unfortunately wasted money on those fakes. But I now found a real one I can count on!

I just bought my first deck of tarot cards! yay! Now I gotta figure out how to use them!

• Author
youngnlove89
Were you aware, before this experience, that the overwhelming majority of "encounters" with unidentified beings (whether aliens, angels, or "space people") report red hair? A very small percentage report blonde, but it's almost always red hair.

Really? No, I have never heard that. What does that mean?

Really? No, I have never heard that. What does that mean?

Yes, and if you want a reference for this, read the work of Dr. IDE Thomas, a Welsch preacher who also investigated the ET phenomenon.

What are the reasons for this? That's very complicated and would take me hours to explain. But for starters it seems that red hair is highly correlated to non-earth beings. Neanderthals, who were not entirely human, had red hair. In ancient times there was a strong relationship between red hair and those who were considered "god kings". Best example would be King Tut. And as I said, these ET visitors, who happen to look human, usually have red hair. Why? It gets even deeper. Did you know the headquarters of Freemasons is in Scotland, an area with mostly red heads?

• Like 1
  • Author
youngnlove89
Yes, and if you want a reference for this, read the work of Dr. IDE Thomas, a Welsch preacher who also investigated the ET phenomenon.

What are the reasons for this? That's very complicated and would take me hours to explain. But for starters it seems that red hair is highly correlated to non-earth beings. Neanderthals, who were not entirely human, had red hair. In ancient times there was a strong relationship between red hair and those who were considered "god kings". Best example would be King Tut. And as I said, these ET visitors, who happen to look human, usually have red hair. Why? It gets even deeper. Did you know the headquarters of Freemasons is in Scotland, an area with mostly red heads?

How interesting! That is so weird. I will definitely do research on that! M30USA--are you spiritual?

do you have any links you can list?

Edited by youngnlove89
How interesting! That is so weird. I will definitely do research on that! M30USA--are you spiritual?

do you have any links you can list?

"The Omega Conspiracy", by Dr. IDE Thomas.

I don't have a family history of psychics or mental illness. I know anxiety runs in my family though. I am seeing a Psych and a doctor, but I don't like drugs so I prefer not to take them. That's how I discovered meditation, relaxation and spiritual healing with herbs and such. Now I have become more in tuned so to speak with all of this.

I am doing a lot of research and learning about a lot of new stuff. It's all very interesting. Has anyone ever experienced with channeling, spirit guides, pendulums, tarot cards or psychic readings?

I say do the research first and do not do commit to anything until you know God as being good. Essentially, if there is any doubt in your mind about this it will be exploited by the spirits and this can be severe for some.

From what I have seen, especially in children, sadness and broken heartedness can open a person up to such things. As too can selfishness and evil intentions towards others. The more sensitive you are the more you will attract the spirits. Personally I don't like the sensations so don't mess with anything which will call spirits. I can also pick up on spirits around others but can block them out quite easily via prayer, specifically to Jesus.

Personally I would not touch tarot, channeling or any off that stuff because if you think about it, it really is not necessary. There are many mischievous spirits lurking that should never be taken seriously. So, search honestly to find out what love is firstly and God will answer. The spirits as well as the whole world is being tested with this question and as such it is better to ask God to send Guardians rather than to allow spirits you do not know into your home or body.

In my observations, often the spirits have been there all along anyway. Some already have a great influence on the person and really the focus should be on blocking them out, not allowing them more room. Don't give them too much attention as the lines between yourself and them can become blurred and some do lose themselves easier and more quickly than they think. These spirits have been around far longer than you and know all your weaknesses, wants and prejudices.

Seek love.

The spirits will move on if you leave them alone and concentrate on love.

Right now you need time for your heart to heal from the break up and stuff like that. Don't become distracted.

Ask your Guardians to lead you to love and to protect you from what you do not know and get a new interest or two that involves caring for others or animals. Keep your head here, otherwise you could end up ****ed up. Seriously.

Pray in Jesus' name because His name is the highest name. Make sure all spirits who come to you have to go through him first. That will calm things down and the experiences should eventually stop or at least only occur when you are on the cusp of change.

If you do not believe in Jesus and do not want to find a Pastor, tell your psychiatrist what you are doing. You will need to be monitored in case the anxiety gets out off control. It may be that you do need to take the meds.

Take care,

Eve x

• Like 1

Young,

The prevalence of red hair in these strange beings is even more widespread than you can imagine. In addition to the examples I listed before, Leprechauns (and even most fairies) of myth have red hair. Additionally, I recently came across the fact that ancient "conehead skulls" are found to have red hair on them. What's striking about this is that they are found in areas like Peru, Egypt, and Mexico where all the natives were dark or black haired. How these red-headed coneheads just popped up in these areas is a mystery that science has STILL not solved.

• Like 1
  • Author
youngnlove89
Young,

The prevalence of red hair in these strange beings is even more widespread than you can imagine. In addition to the examples I listed before, Leprechauns (and even most fairies) of myth have red hair. Additionally, I recently came across the fact that ancient "conehead skulls" are found to have red hair on them. What's striking about this is that they are found in areas like Peru, Egypt, and Mexico where all the natives were dark or black haired. How these red-headed coneheads just popped up in these areas is a mystery that science has STILL not solved.

Hmm I don't get it. That's really weird.

I'm not scared of spirits or anything. I actually am very welcome of them as of late. I accept signs with gratitude and let them lead me. I am open to channeling them too.

I'm currently looking into pendulum's and tarot cards also. I'm not 100% convinced with all of this stuff, but I am starting to believe there is something else out there. Especially since my readings with psychics have come true.

I am very much into psychic stuff. I have had a few readings, had one last month.

One of the attractions to my ex is I felt a strange, but great, energy from her when we met. Come to find out she can read people, very well, and does tarot card readings. She did one for me once and I was like "holy crap" with what she got right. She has told me she sees spirits, even in my house. Her daughter sees them too. I have a very good friend who has "this power" too, and so do their kids. Some of the stuff they share simply cannot be made up. I DO believe it's real.

I feel like I have an energy about me to and have been told so by others. I truly believe we are all about energy and we put off energy that some can feel, read.

Regarding your panic attacks, in the short term, and I am not a fan of meds, but they do work, you may want to talk to you Dr about taking Klonopin and/or Xanax/Lorazepam. There are also some great techniques, like breating into your stomach and counting, that help.

Start studying Chakras...pretty cool.

And be careful, I do believe there are some not so good psychic folks out there. Souns like you have met a good one though.

• Like 1
  • Author
youngnlove89
I am very much into psychic stuff. I have had a few readings, had one last month.

One of the attractions to my ex is I felt a strange, but great, energy from her when we met. Come to find out she can read people, very well, and does tarot card readings. She did one for me once and I was like "holy crap" with what she got right. She has told me she sees spirits, even in my house. Her daughter sees them too. I have a very good friend who has "this power" too, and so do their kids. Some of the stuff they share simply cannot be made up. I DO believe it's real. We all have psychic abilities, but anxiety brings it out more. Which lately, I have been having A LOT.

I feel like I have an energy about me to and have been told so by others. I truly believe we are all about energy and we put off energy that some can feel, read.

Regarding your panic attacks, in the short term, and I am not a fan of meds, but they do work, you may want to talk to you Dr about taking Klonopin and/or Xanax/Lorazepam. There are also some great techniques, like breating into your stomach and counting, that help.

Start studying Chakras...pretty cool.

And be careful, I do believe there are some not so good psychic folks out there. Souns like you have met a good one though.

I've always been intuitive and I always have these dreams that come true later in life. Like Deja Vu. I am constantly receiving signs and getting questions answered. I haven't had any more encounters yet, but wouldn't mind if I did. It was a very calming experience.

But I heard everyone has psychic abilities, but anxiety brings it out more. And I have a lot of anxiety lately, so maybe that is why I am more in tune.

I just bought some tarot cards and it's freaky how accurate they are. But maybe it applies to everyone? Who knows. But it explained my ex to a T! It was too accurate.

The psychic I talked to said my ex will come around. I was honestly not expecting that answer. I was hoping the psychic would say it's over so I can let go. The reason I have held on is because of that hope. But she just gave me more hope. Funny thing is, my ex did contact me and tell me he is afraid that one day, a year from now after he gets help with a counselor, he will realize what he lost and he's afraid I won't be around anymore. He said he is so scared of losing me, but so afraid of committing. Exactly everything the psychic told me he would confront me about. FREAKY. How the hell did she know that?

Edited by youngnlove89
I've always been intuitive and I always have these dreams that come true later in life. Like Deja Vu. I am constantly receiving signs and getting questions answered. I haven't had any more encounters yet, but wouldn't mind if I did. It was a very calming experience.

I just bought some tarot cards and it's freaky how accurate they are. But maybe it applies to everyone? Who knows. But it explained my ex to a T! It was too accurate.

The psychic I talked to said my ex will come around. I was honestly not expecting that answer. I was hoping the psychic would say it's over so I can let go. The reason I have held on is because of that hope. But she just gave me more hope. Funny thing is, my ex did contact me and tell me he is afraid that one day, a year from now after he gets help with a counselor, he will realize what he lost and he's afraid I won't be around anymore. He said he is so scared of losing me, but so afraid of committing. Exactly everything the psychic told me he would confront me about. FREAKY. How the hell did she know that?

I never share with a psychc "why I am there" and if they ask me if I have a particular question, I say "No".

I went with a female friend recently, who wants her bf to propose. So, what doe she do, she asks the psychic if he will prose to her. The psychics ansers "Yes, this year".

She went to another psychic about a month later who said she was going to meet, as in new, the man of her dreams this year.

Yes, intuition, gut feeling, spirtuality, energy, all kinds of words for it. I recall a time when I was contemplating joining a particular church and I was praying about it often. One night I felt this very evil, bad presence in my room. It scared the crap out of me. Some say it was satan, the devil, whatever you wish to call it. I just remember how real it was.

I have started to practive meditation and I am doing yoga too now.

younglove69

Honestly seeing the red haired angelic figure could honestly be from the combination of having a panic attack and being exhausted from the benadril / being half asleep and causing you to hallucinate. Although it could be something spirtual.

I am not a religious man, but I do believe in spirits etc... because I was haunted growing up, not just my house, but me. I was haunted by both good and bad things. Even passed a psych eval when I was forced to see a shrink. I'm of the oppisate mind as some of the other posters... if you go looking for spirits to come in to your life, they will - and not all will be good. I am greatful of the day that all of this ghost stuff stopped, around 17 or 18 years old. I still feel it from time to time, but I have become a pro at blocking it out and ignoring it. Some call it a gift, but I call it a curse. You should strive to live a normal life and not this... trust me.

younglove69

Honestly seeing the red haired angelic figure could honestly be from the combination of having a panic attack and being exhausted from the benadril / being half asleep and causing you to hallucinate. Although it could be something spirtual.

I am not a religious man, but I do believe in spirits etc... because I was haunted growing up, not just my house, but me. I was haunted by both good and bad things. Even passed a psych eval when I was forced to see a shrink. I'm of the oppisate mind as some of the other posters... if you go looking for spirits to come in to your life, they will - and not all will be good. I am greatful of the day that all of this ghost stuff stopped, around 17 or 18 years old. I still feel it from time to time, but I have become a pro at blocking it out and ignoring it. Some call it a gift, but I call it a curse. You should strive to live a normal life and not this... trust me.

Will, I understand the natural tendency to be skeptical of all things. Being skeptical is good.

But at the very least, if you want to call it psychological, you need to explain why the experiences are almost always the same, even down to bizarre details like shadowy figures, humans with red hair, being paralyzed, etc.

Do you see what I'm saying? Saying it's the result of stress and/or delusions is a possibility, but it becomes less of a possibility when it fits patterns that are especially bizarre and non-intuitive.

I've recently (in the past few months) have become more spiritual and open to spiritual things. Such as talking to psychics, tarot cards, numerology, palm reading, horoscopes and burning sage/incense and meditating. I also ask for signs and receive them.

I have talked to one psychic in particular who I know is real because she knew things that she couldn't just make up and also because her predictions came true (three times so far). I'm still waiting for her 4th prediction, but that should be arriving before the end of the week.

Last night I had a panic attack. I haven't been taking an pysch medications or anything, but my heart is so overwhelmed with the break up that it sneaks up on me sometimes. I had taken Benadryl to help me fall asleep, but this time nothing could stop this panic. So not only was I panicking, but I was exhausted on top of it. Not a great combo.

My panic attacks last for a couple hours and come and go. I sweat, throw up, panic, get dizzy and can't sit still. I remember as I was panicking (for over an hour at this time) I had a lady with red hair hover over me and talk to me and she told me everything was going to be okay. I wasn't scared of her or anything, just felt very calm about it, like it was a natural thing. She seemed like an angel. I felt like she took me to a different world and made me calm again. I know she told me more, but this morning I can't remember what else she said to me. I remember telling her 'thank you so much' and then my panic went away and I fell back asleep.

Right before I went to bed last night I asked for a sign of some sort since my heart has been heavy. Was this a sign? Or am I going insane?

I've received signs before, but never met a spirit. Is there such a thing as spirit guides?

[[Only serious answers please]]

Yes, there is such a thing as spirit guides. It can be a form of an animal or human form and you can have both. Typically, animal guides will appear early on in your younger years to teach you and form your character and behaviour.

Panic attacks. I'm not surprised that you are getting panic attacks because there is a level of expectation that you are "longing" for the prediction to come through, because the psychic gave them to you. Or perhaps past psychics were so sloppy that they don't even bother performing "PROTECTION PRAYERS" before the beginning of channeling or reading which can then distort the client's aura and cause soul fragmentation through violation of the bad spirits-- not a fun thing to have!

You only see a psychic to increase your spiritual awareness or confirm your intuition. We are all able to receive God's messages, but sometimes we need people to interpret them better.

Sadly, most broken hearted people who seek psychics ask to give them hope that one day their ex will come back or they will find new love. This is not the proper use. But of course, it doesn't stop anyone of these people trying to make a buck. Every psychic sounds real, until of course you meet another who will be more real. It happens.

Dream interpretation is really tricky. Dreams are personal and the person who appears in your dream has a significance presence enough to calm you down. These light beings know what they need to appear in our physical world or in our dream world. You could be dreaming on the Astral plane and these light beings are communicating to you important messages. If you need to know more about this, google Robert Monroe of the Monroe Institute of OBE and spiritual research. The Monroe Institute has scientific explanations of about anything spiritual and metaphysical in scientific terms.

My advise on tarot cards and any other stuff is this. Use them with the greatest care. Why? Because you are not only inviting good spirits, but also the bad spirits as well and the dark forces take advantage of attacking the human aura (your protection shield) when you are at the most weakest! Which is when you broke up in a relationship or loss a loved one and playing these things. You will let your guard down and easily invite the dark forces to influence your emotional state, because you LONGED to get your answers. And they love human beings being at the weakest moment in time, which is you right now. Most of you don't even do the necessary preparation before summoning the spirits through what is called a "protection prayer". I am a psychic and healer and when I first started doing this, I didn't know anything about protection prayer and using it as a spiritual condom. Suffice to say, I paid the ultimate price and needed to do a complete soul cleansing. The person who helped me do the soul cleansing had done so to many psychics, healers, Reiki masters and so forth and so on. Healing is a form of energy channeling as well. Part of my preparation is a 1 hr protection prayer and some spiritual meditation work before I do any channeling which is takes a total of 2 to 3 hrs before I do any reading and healing. Which sometimes bothers me how in the world some psychics can do instant reading before any preparation at all.

Blessings.

Edited by happydate
  • Like 1
skydiveaddict

It's no wonder you are having panic attacks and are heart broken. You are actively seeking evil to come into your life.

• Like 1

Invite the Holy Spirit into your life and tell ALL the other ones to take a hike. If you can't tell which spirit is which, test them. Any spirit which denies Jesus is God in the flesh is Satanic.

Edited by M30USA
skydiveaddict
If you can't tell which spirit is which, test them. Any spirit which denies Jesus is God in the flesh is Satanic.

I wouldn't even do that. I would just say christian prayers and pray to The Lord for deliverance.

In my religion this would be done through the sacrament of confession.

• Like 1