Hopeless romantics?

sweetjasmine
While romance can be nice, can't say I'm a romantic and forget hopeless. :laugh:

Same here. Romance is awesome, but I wouldn't call myself a romantic. I don't believe in soul mates, love at first sight, etc.

Must admit that H brought romance into my life. :love:

They have a sneaky way of doing that, don't they? :laugh:

• Like 1
-- I like you Castle... I like you a whole lot here in the LoveShack land... and reading what you wrote above I could have written it myself... So,please, do not take this in a defensive tone but rather as a sincere and curious inquiry: What are you holding out? With all your experience and your written tales what will your LTR woman receive from you that you won't have given to any other of your casual and respected partners?

Exclusivity, commitment, transparency, loyalty, genuine love as opposed to lust.

• Like 2
Exclusivity, commitment, transparency, loyalty, genuine love along with lust.

Thought I'd fix that for you. ;)

• Like 3

I once was a hopeless romantic. Kind of like Walter White was once a mild mannered High School teacher. Now I'm more like Heisenberg.

I'm romantic, but not so much into sap. My girlhood fantasy was to have someone to share the everyday, someone steady and loyal, who desires me through the decades. Our life is neither disney nor Hollywood, but it's very romantic to me :)

Lust lust lust lust lust lust lust.

Thought I'd fix that for you. ;)

Fixed your fix.

Hope you know I'm just messing with you Castle. ;)

• Like 2