10 years and now this.

Don't let fear rule your decisions right now or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Remember one thing that is an absolute fact: she is lying now about everything and will take the truth to her grave. You will never know the extent of her cheating in the past, now, or in the future. And be assured that this cheating fiance of yours is going to keep cheating. It's in her DNA to be desired and pursued and she will trade her ass for that kind of validation over and over.

I read your last post and see you weakening already. Nearly every man who posts here about his wife/SO cheating on him follows the exact same pattern as you are right now. They begin by expressing their shock, anger,, and sadness. Then they start to talk about their fear of breaking it off, then they outright defend their partner and take much of the blame themselves, then they find out she's still in contact with him (or someone else) on the sly, and finally the little truths about her cheating begin to trickle down to you; devastating you all over again each time.

You aren't married. You don't have kids. Don't put yourself through all of this torture when it's as plain as the nose on her face that she is a serial cheater and will never stop. Don't be trapped by fear!

She brought her lover to your home and screwed him in your bed. What more needs to be said? She won't tell you which bed because it was in your bed...Duh. How could you even think about forgiving her. Get an STD's test and move on. She truly thinks you are an idiot. Please don't prove her correct.

bubbaganoosh

Well maybe you two have been together for a third of your life. That means that you still have two thirds left. Like I said before in a earlier post, your looking into a crystal ball and seeing your future. She brought a man home and screwed him in your bed, that's right your bed and no doubt on your side of the bed. What's going to happen in a couple years? Is she going to feel bad again and throw this guy a mercy F---?

Come on man! Take a long hard look at this woman's track record. It stinks from one end to the other. Now the parents are screaming grand kids? Oh yeah they will get their grand kids but will they be your kids? I told you to wear ear plugs because she was going to fill your head with a lot of empty promises and a ton of bull *****! Reading your posts, Drifter777 already has it pegged. Your beginning to weaken. Right now you have a chance to salvage your life and start over. This is a relationship with a bad woman. Your acting like you have a terminal illness and death is right around the corner. You want happiness and peace of mind? get the hell away from this woman and you'll find it. Your getting a lot of good advice from what I've read. Use some common sense and take it.

She's really trying to inflate the fact that I snooped. Making me out to be some kind of obsessed snooper always watching over her shoulder.
The next time she says that, tell her the fact that she even thinks that you snooping is anywhere near as bad as her cheating, only proves that she lacks the moral values to understand the magnitude of her betrayal. Then tell her it is an insult to your intelligent to even compare the two and that you will not even both to listen to such bull again. From then on, cut her off when she tries to say this ever again.
BeholdtheMan
Part of me wants to actually try to get over it even though I know that's very likely a mistake based on her history.
That's the weak stupid part of you

The other part of me just wants to leave it the F*** alone.
That's the strong intelligent part of you

Let me put it very bluntly. If you cave in now and take her back with minimal consequences, you're a straight-up b*tch and she won't respect you more for it. She'll respect you less. Prepare to get cuckolded again in the future.

Telling you she's done because of your snooping is like saying she doesn't want to do the work to get your trust back, typical serial cheater talk. Just another attempt at manipulating you into a position as her cuckold. Her history from the time you met her to what you have learned from her emails proves that she is not capable of fidelity. She will need years and years of counseling. You can't fix this, only she can but she needs to want to. It's easier for her to blame shift to you rather than accept who she really is. Marrying this one is the same as having information about a future train wreck but still getting on the train.