My gf now cheated on me, take her back?

Darren Steez
I'm finding out she already had the potential in her to cheat but that just made her act her desires.:(

This is the most important part and what most fail to realize and see clearly. It's not a mistake.

She thought about it for a long time, in a day lets say a dozen times (I'll take the lowest count just for an example)

So lets say over a week, starting Monday she's attracted to guy, each time she thinks about him it's slowly escalating (12)

On Tuesday she initiates contact, he replies, again many thoughts of him (24)

Wednesday, they chat on the phone.. (36)

Thursday, they met for lunch (48)

Friday they go to a party (60)

Saturday they watch a movie (72)

Sunday it happens (83*)

That's 83 chances she had to put a brake on things before they get to 84 when it's too late. Now obviously if this had been going on for a while it would ave been much more than 84.

So the excuses of I'm sorry or I don't know why I did it are just baloney, Truth is she did it because she wanted to bang him, she thought about it long and hard, somewhere you might have popped into her head before she shoved you aside and went and did it anyway.

She may cry and you might melt and feel so sorry for her, Want to cuddle her up and protect her but think about those 83 chances she had to stop it, 83 chances she had to put you first and she didn't.

Hope you do the right thing by yourself. What you did in the past sucks but it doesn't make it right what she did to you. Let her go bro.

• Author

I broke it off 2 days ago. The sad thing is, even then I wanted to believe her when she kept breaking down in tears and apologized, kept saying she would do whatever it takes to gain back my trust.

It hurt me letting her ago. I wanted to think there was some hope but there isn't. I told her she needed counseling right away and to not date for a long while. I hope she gets the help she needs.

I think I'm going to go single for a while. It's like too much has been happening to me that I don't want to deal with anymore drama in the meantime.

• Author
She may cry and you might melt and feel so sorry for her, Want to cuddle her up and protect her but think about those 83 chances she had to stop it, 83 chances she had to put you first and she didn't.
That's what exactly happened. She broke down in tears and I really felt bad for her but had to refrain myself from hugging her when she's the one who messed up.

Hope you do the right thing by yourself.
I'm going to be single for the meantime until I'm ready to date again.

What you did in the past sucks but it doesn't make it right what she did to you. Let her go bro.
Yes, what I did in the past was terrible. I even came so defensive and kind of rude the very first time posting here. Can't believe I wrote all that garbage years back.

I broke it off but it still was sad letting her go.