how do i tell him?

spicy

i have fallen for this guy at work. i dont know if he is married or single. and to be honest with you i really dont care. i think about him every second of the day. please help i wake up in the middle of the night sweating.i cant go back to sleep. i dream about him all the time.help

It's pretty easy to find out if he's married. I'm sure you know how to snoop am little to find this out. If he's married, forget it. It just ain't right.

If he's single, flirt, and see what his reaction is to you.

(And if you get tired of this guy, you can think of old Paulie any time you get lonely at night. LOL)

Even though you are nuts about this guy, it is best NOT to rush in, especially since it is at work, to let him know how you feel. Just because you feel that way about him does not guarantee that he will feel the same way about you.

Also, if he is married, or has a girlfriend already, he will not be available to you and it will be awkward for him to receive your declarations of love. What is he supposed to do after you have told him you love him?

So, the first thing you need to do is find out if he is married or attached. If this is the case, then it really is hands off. If he is not attached, proceed with caution. Romances at work that go sour can interfere with peoples' jobs and careers.

i have fallen for this guy at work. i dont know if he is married or single. and to be honest with you i really dont care. i think about him every second of the day. please help i wake up in the middle of the night sweating.i cant go back to sleep. i dream about him all the time.help