I believe in second chances..

LifeGoesOnMan

Simon Phoenix
Well I think it's time for me to go now, we'll see what happens from here on in... One day & step at a time... And I hope to only come back here on good terms with good news in the future.

Thanks for all the advice, insight and for sharing your own personal experiences with me throughout these past few months. It really helped me get through the super dark times, so thank you.

Only advice I will give to all of you now is take everything you read here on loveshack.org with a grain of salt, do NOT listen 100% blindly to everyone's advice but try and apply it to your own personal situations & dilemmas to the best of your ability. :) only YOU know your situation best, just try and not look like a desperate needy sap (at least not in front of your ex or for her to know about...that's what loveshack is for! )

Love you all and hope you all find happiness, especially you pessimistic, bitter lovescorned f**kers ;) <3

Wow, I've heard this before, especially the needless insult at the end.

• Like 1
AShogunNamedMarcus

Even if you ARE ready to put things behind you and try to create a whole new relationship with her... are you confident that she is? You know, put it all behind her and never revive old resentments.

Master of Puppets = Her.

Puppet = You.

Everyone here is giving you advice and you ignored it and look what happens. She's playing with you again and you're falling for it again.

We're not being pessimistic, we're being realistic.

• Like 1

Has she HONESTLY dumped the other guy yet?!

Please, please, if you want to give it another go, at least have the balls to DEMAND she do that before you engage with her ANY further.

Do not let her have you both.

If she has not dumped him yet, you are still nothing but a toy to her. If she is serious about working things out, he is clearly out of the picture....right?

• Author
LifeGoesOnMan
Wow, I've heard this before, especially the needless insult at the end.

Lol oh stop being so sensitive, you know it wasn't meant to hurt your feelings

• Author
LifeGoesOnMan
Has she HONESTLY dumped the other guy yet?!

Please, please, if you want to give it another go, at least have the balls to DEMAND she do that before you engage with her ANY further.

Do not let her have you both.

If she has not dumped him yet, you are still nothing but a toy to her. If she is serious about working things out, he is clearly out of the picture....right?

Yes, I told her that I was willing to try to work things out with her, take things slow, & "date" each other first...as long as she breaks thing off with this guy 1st & was no longer involved with him or I just wouldnt , and she said she wasn't talking to him anymore ...so yea.

• Author
LifeGoesOnMan

I also forgot to tell you she gave her 2 weeks and found a new job too...& our biggest problem was spending way too much time together so not working together should help too.

I really do hope this works out the way you want it to. I know some people are hard on you, and I've definitely given brash advice to people myself. It does come from a good place though. Of course, not all situations are cookie cutter. You will have to make the choices yourself, and we all hope for the best. It's ultimately your life, so you have to be able to live with the decisions you make.

Always remember to do what it right by yourself. Don't compromise yourself. Keep us updated :laugh:

Simon Phoenix
Lol oh stop being so sensitive, you know it wasn't meant to hurt your feelings

I'm not insulted. It's just sad that you feel the need to resort to potshots at people who have tried to help you. Makes you look bad. Either way, best of luck.

• Author
LifeGoesOnMan
I'm not insulted. It's just sad that you feel the need to resort to potshots at people who have tried to help you. Makes you look bad. Either way, best of luck.

Well I didn't mean for you to take it whatever way you did, not all people get my sense of humor I guess ... especially on a relationship forum. Thanks for the well wishes tho ..I think lol

Well I didn't mean for you to take it whatever way you did, not all people get my sense of humor I guess ... especially on a relationship forum. Thanks for the well wishes tho ..I think lol

....Since when does

pessimistic, bitter lovescorned f**kers <3

...denote a 'sense of humor'....?

How is that even funny?

As to your current predicament, I make no further comment, other than this.....

(Hint: Use the

facility to read the picture's title....)

That's MY sense of humour. ;)