Fiancee got lap dance...

After reading all these comments on another site of women high fiving each other over cheating I say get as many lap dances as you want guys. In what kind of world is outright cheating empowering but strip clubs are wrong?

This is kind of silly.

Men cheat. Women cheat. Both deal with strippers at bachelor/bachelorette parties. Obviously cheating is wrong. Strippers are not a big deal, as long as the significant other isn't bothered by it.

So my fiancee is the best man in his best friends wedding, and for the bachelor party, the groom said he wanted to get a stripper. I knew of this, and was fine with it, but I thought there would be NO touching.
You thought wrong and so did he. You either are fine with him being with a stripper, or you are not fine with it. You cannot have it both ways. If he is the best man, he will be targeted by the stripper. That is what happens.

My wife is not fine with it for me and I am not fine with it for her. So I have informed the groom up front that if I am in the wedding party, I would not be participating in the part where the stripper was dancing. They knew my wife and me enough to know this before I even said anything and it was never a problem. You either make it an issue up front with your fiancee or you allow it. Stop talking about it. It is too late for that now. Next time be truthful up front about you not being OK with it.

• Like 1