Confronting your ex

mfleck91

There is just so much I want to say to her and I can't. I keep thinking of ways that it could work out either now or in the future.

Even if there was a way to get back together my friends and family know everything that she has done and would never accept her again.

Finality is a serious b***h. My life is an upside down mess. The girl I was going to marry left me for someone else and I'm in shambles

If I read this right, she left you 4 months ago. If you're struggling this bad, you need to really consider therapy. Trust me, I know it hurts like hell but to say you're in shambles after 4 months speaks volumes to your coping skills. There's no value in mooning over someone who left your for another person. You need to get pissed and tell yourself "how F'ing dare here"! Everyone heals at different speeds but you need to get some help/direction from a pro on how to move on with your life.

• Author
If I read this right, she left you 4 months ago. If you're struggling this bad, you need to really consider therapy. Trust me, I know it hurts like hell but to say you're in shambles after 4 months speaks volumes to your coping skills. There's no value in mooning over someone who left your for another person. You need to get pissed and tell yourself "how F'ing dare here"! Everyone heals at different speeds but you need to get some help/direction from a pro on how to move on with your life.

To be fair it was a serious 4 year relationship. We're talking living together and preparing for an engagement. And I have been getting counseling. Honestly doesn't do much for me because it doesn't give me what I really want.

I read something similar to this recently. I really don't get people's thinking that confronting an ex makes YOU the psycho. But lying, cheating etc doesn't make THEM the two faced psycho. Their loss. I often wonder if I should've confronted myself.

Edited by Sugarkane