I Challenge the No Contact Theory

moneyneversleeps

BustedUpInside
How can women be "more advanced creatures socially" and yet not even realize what "games" they are playing, when you, being a "less socially developed creature" (by your own admission), have all these "games" figured out?

Your logic is flawed sir. Who is more socially advanced?

You, being able to figure out all these "power trips"? Or women, who supposedly "play games" without even realizing it?

Lawyered!!

• Like 1

This situation with going to her graduation has passed and I asked her on what planet would she think that I would want to go anywhere with her new bf and parents. I'm now questioning her maturity, ego and whether or not she may have a cruel streak. I also told her that because of this, that we are not ever going to be "friends" (that was seven weeks ago). broke NC about a month with some texts over a three hour period, big mistake.

As for you, she pushed you off for two weeks???? That must have been a foot to the gut! That's a tough choice to either confront her or let it go. This may be lukewarm advice but I might say "I think you might have some time over the next two weeks...or, say nothing...passive/aggressive? Possibly, but let us know what you do...

Unacceptable. Not sure of my game plan yet. I need a way to stop her power trip now.

Had a taste of your own medicine, eh? Was it a little bitter?

Grow up and move on. She's keeping you at a distance, ignoring your manipulative power trip. Rightly so.

• Like 3

.....If she was so madly in love with you, why no just pick up the phone and call her? Tell her you want her back?

If she says no, then move on.

It sounds so simple?

Why do you need to play games and sleep with other women if your SO in love with this girl?

You're not making any sense.

You're not using No Contact in the right context. It is a tool to forget your ex exists essentially.

What do you have to prove or challenge against this theory? You think you can get an ex back? Good for you.

I doubt you will get over your ex as fast if you're writing about her every day, thinking up game plans to win her back and making a big deal about it all.

And I doubt you will get her back by sleeping around with other women. Heck, I am in love with my ex and want him back, but if he went and slept with other women since we broke up I would not even accept him back, no matter HOW much I wanted it initially:sick:

• Like 2
  • Author
moneyneversleeps

Leigh,

You are kidding yourself if you think he isn't sleeping with other people.

If thats all it takes, then tell him to sleep with someone else and then *poof* you are over him. - unfortunately thats not how it works. And thats not how i made it work.

If you want to be good at business ask someone successful at business.

If you want to be a great golfer, learn from a great golfer.

The only problem, on this forum, is that most people giving advice, are not giving you advice to get your ex back. They are giving you advice on how to MOVE ON, and thats because thats what they did. They moved on, and they don't know any better.

I would like for your to all stay tuned for my new thread. Its going to be called HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK - NO CONTACT THEORY BUSTED ;)

totallylost5040

In order to win someone back, you def. have to move on.

I think if you are going to break "NC" then you have to make it mean something, make it seem like you aren't afraid of talking to that person, once you aren't afraid, you will seem more confident. Confidence is a good trait to have as a man/woman, make it seem like its all good that you two are broken up and that you are living your life, once you make it.... and have moved on from the old relationship.

THEN, you can decide on what you want to do, because once you've moved on you won't be afraid.... your ex will know if you are afraid or not. No one wants someone else who will live in fear.

Leigh,

If thats all it takes, then tell him to sleep with someone else and then *poof* you are over him. - unfortunately thats not how it works. And thats not how i made it work.

The only problem, on this forum, is that most people giving advice, are not giving you advice to get your ex back. They are giving you advice on how to MOVE ON, and thats because thats what they did. They moved on, and they don't know any better.

I would like for your to all stay tuned for my new thread. Its going to be called HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK - NO CONTACT THEORY BUSTED ;)

You STILL haven't answered my question...

Why do you want her back??

Simon Phoenix
Leigh,

You're not an elite troll.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden
.HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK - NO CONTACT THEORY BUSTED

Damn. It didn't work.

She saw right through my transparent, juvenile, immature and farcical plan.

I am so deluded! You're all right and I was wrong!!

....Is frankly, I predict, how it will go!

• Like 3
Leigh,

Believe it or not, not all men can just go out and sleep with multiple women the month after the break up.

Some men actually have feelings, lol!

Man. My ex couldn't go out and sleep with multiple people within a month anyways.

Not all men sleep around with multiple people within a month or 3 weeks (since we broke up).

Unless they were never in love or that into their ex to begin with!

I hope your 16.

Look, I am going to actually try to help you, even though it is more fun to laugh at this whole thing.

Not that you will listen to me.

Anyways...

People move one, because they like themselves enough to KNOW that there are OTHRES out there who would want to commit to them.

You should NEVER have to make any effort to get someone back.

If you really were the love of their life, they WILL be back, without you making any effort whatsoever.

Except if you wait around for them and make it known that you do not want to move on; they WILL NOT come back. Even if you are the love of their life - desperation is unattractive.

Moneyneversleeps - if this girl really thinks your that wonderful, she will be back without you having to play games with her.

Your just making a fool out of yourself here. Seriously.

• Author
moneyneversleeps

Well here goes.

No games. We met up, we had a great time and we kissed.

It was all very exciting.

She told me she is not sure what she wants etc etc.

I also told her the same.

We had a lot of fun and I told her I still care about her.

I haven't slept with anyone else since.

We have arranged to meet again.

We talked a lot. Probably didn't keep it as light hearted as we should have.

She is unhappy at the moment, who would have thought someone so amazing could be unhappy?

I kinda have a feeling in my gut that she is using me though. Does this make any sense at all? She seems really hurt ..

TaraMaiden
Well here goes.

This also means that she's not sure she wants you either.

That's why you broke up in the first place though, wasn't it?

because she didn't want you then, either....

Liar.

You want her back.

Why lie to her?

But she didn't leap back into your arms, did she...?

No.

What's this strategy you said you had, by the way?

You seemed to be so convinced it was a foolproof way to get her back...

haven't slept with anyone else since.

Give it time.

it's only been 24 hours....!

She is unhappy at the moment, who would have thought someone so amazing could be unhappy?

So it didn't go according to your foolproof strategy?

How strange!

Think: She was unhappy with you - hence the break-up!

'Amazing' doesn't mean 'ecstatic'.... Don't confuse one for the other.

'Amazing' can still be miserable.

QED...

I kinda have a feeling in my gut that she is using me though. Does this make any sense at all? She seems really hurt ..

Yeah, that makes sense.

Dumpers often use exes as options, safe places to fall, 'friends'.... sure.

It makes perfect sense.

She's friend-zoning you.

Simple.

• Like 2
  • Author
moneyneversleeps

Ok

So friend zoning, possible..

But friends don't make out do they?

And I want her back because i still love her.

It strange though, because I am happy with everything bar not having her.

During our break up, she said she is really unhappy.. Funny that? I thought she would be happy, this was her decision afterall..

..You're an @ss. You lied to her!?

I mean. My ex screwed me over with hookers and other things.. But hey, at least he was honest about it...

I really want to know your age?

:confused:

And unless they say they want you back, they don't. Trust the thousands of people who have made threads on here.

Not one person has successfully gotten back with their ex, when there were lies and deceit and games involved...

Successful second chances occur between two people who:

- are mature adults :lmao:

- were both in love to begin with

- are willing to be 100% HONEST. The happy couple I know of who are back together in a happy relationship, they separated for a while, dated other people, and once they realised how much they wanted to be together; they told each other everything that happened in between.

Why am I even giving you real and honest advice?

It is not like you're actually going to try and listen to it:mad:

Why am I even giving you real and honest advice?

It is not like you're actually going to try and listen to it

Frustrating isn't it?

• Like 3
Well here goes.

I haven't slept with anyone else since.

Sure she could be using you. What do you think this means:

So now here is the fishy part. She asked to catch up in 2 weeks because she is busy.. So for all of you out there, this is her trying to pretend that she has 'heaps on' and trying to play me..

Do you think she's just pretending she's got a lot going on? I bet she's out there living by the same rule as you:

What do you expect me to do?

Wait around?

Im sure [he] isn't sitting at home twiddling [his] thumbs either.

and if im single why cant i be sleeping around with random [men?]

Frustrating isn't it?

I do not believe you when you say my ex will be banging other girls anytime soon and I will turn up at his house when his new girl is there.

He is ringing me and coming to see me every night, telling me he wants me to be the only women he ever sleeps with again and that he made a huge mistake with his disgusting habits.

I do not think he is out banging other chicks, and I do not believe you when you say he is or will be any time soon.

You should give me credit that I am turning down a relationship with a guy I am seriously in love with, and I am still moving states to start a new life.

Any way carry on. No one will convince me that my ex is over me and is looking to date other women.

I do not think I am ignoring blatantly obvious advice the way the OP is. I do not think anyone that hasn't actually MET my ex can attest to the fact that he is not adoring and in love with me.

We may not end up as the loves of each others lives, but it is callous and in bad taste of people who do not know us both, to assume I am the desperate women who is in love with the guy who is moving on from her and will get a new girlfriend, when I humiliate myself:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seconded!!

Oh, the irony...

:lmao:

Look, I give people good advice. You can't deny that.

You're both convinced that my ex is moving on fast and is not that in love with me, while I am desperately in love with him.

I am not a desperate women. I would never made a guy be with unless he badly wanted to be.

I am all about telling people to not bother with relationships unless both people badly want to be together.

The OP sounds like a kid. He does not sound like he is madly in love with his ex anyway, which are valid points I made.

You can't blame me for having a second thought about my ex, when he is literally begging to have another chance, and telling me to not move away to start a new life without him.

You may be able to ignore your exes when they profess their undying love for you, but frankly, I want to see what my ex has to prove to me (if he has changed).

I find it hard to believe he is lying when he says such compelling statements like " I would be so happy if you were the only women I ever slept with again" And " I was wrong, I should have not done those thing to you"

My gut says he is not intentionally lying?

I am seriously, what do I do? So he is actually lying, but he believes his own lies then?

Help!

And I will do No Contact, as I am moving away from him anyways.

Well I think moneynever sleeps is a joke personally, lol.

And I am not sure that all men a liars who make things up to use their exes for their own personal benefit.

I just don't think my ex is that evil lol. I think he actually is in love with me.

Unlike the OP, who wants some girl back who he obviously does not plan on marrying and spending the rest of his life with. Hence why I wonder why he is even bothering with this thread?

I think Moneyneversleeps is just talking about playing games.

• Author
moneyneversleeps

Leigh, you are a hypocrit.

Anyway lets not get personal.

And I never lied, she never asked me if I slept with anyone else, because she knows that's none of her business.

As I never asked her about what she has done.

My only argument is, when you are dating you don't just say lets be together.

She seems hurt, is it not possible she is trying to test me?

Or

Maybe use me because she hasn't found better out there yet.

Who knows.

But nc will not help me win her trust back.

Showing love and care, etc will.

I just don't want to come off as too available because I think that's when guys get used by women.

If buying flowers and kneeling at her doorstep every night would get her back, then obviously I would be doing it.

• Author
moneyneversleeps

I actually just laughed.

Your ex had sex with hookers while you were together and you think he isn't sleeping around now that your not together?

How innocent and naive.

I am in my early 20's. definitely immature when it comes to my emotions, but not my Proffessional life.

Never cheated on any girl.

Currently I am single, and no matter how in love I am with my ex, unless there is some sort of commitment, I will continue playing the field.

Why should I invest all my heart and emotions into one uncertain outcome? Just setting up for failure.

But in saying that. Why not try. Sometimes you just need to know.