Lied to

Oh my goodness. :(

My critter cam captured him, at my home when I was not home.

This is just weird, people.

Was he just knocking at the front door or something more nefarious?

• Author
underpants
Was he just knocking at the front door or something more nefarious?

I was not home, so I don't know.

:(

I was not home, so I don't know.

:(

Ah, I figured that the "cam" meant you caught him on camera.

• Author
underpants

A'hole. I'm currently playing camera 2's recordings. I guess Macs are good for somethings.

This guy f'd with the wrong person.

Psycho. I guess exposing people who lead double lives can bring that out in a crazy person.

Seriously, I'm kind of scared.

Yucko.

I think I have until Sunday to figure stuff out for myself.

What a (hopefully) not common kind of cheater I inadvertantly stepped into here.?...

What did you catch him doing on camera? Was he snooping around? Trying to get into your house? Knocking at your front door?

• Author
underpants

Yes I caught him on camera on my property walking around and it is recorded. I have no idea why on Earth he would come to my space when I am not home.

WTH people?

Art_Critic

Either to the wife you should go with the recordings but this may escalate into someone getting hurt so.........or

To the police you should go with the recordings....

Let them visit him and discuss the reason he was on your property.

Sounds to me like the police should be notified of this, STAT.

You should not talk any more with the wife or with the perp. Let the police handle both of them, should it come to that. Regarding the wife, you have already done her more than enough kindness; it's her problem now.

Do you live alone? I don't want to alarm you but just for your own peace of mind, Unders, maybe it would be wise to have a friend come stay with you until this is resolved. No matter what, don't let him have any words with you, and don't have any with him.

You're still one step ahead of all this. Huge props to you for thinking ahead and catching him on tape.

Hang in there....

• Author
underpants

Just to be clear there is a fiance, not a wife. However, I get it and yes I have exposed him and he obviously can't handle that.

I thought I was done kicking the arse's arse.

Friends are on the way, and maybe some dogs.

This is the most ridicious thing.

• Like 1
  • Author
underpants
Oh yeah.. sorry I mixed that up :o

no it's cool. He did have a child with her that he lied about, along with some other children, from other relationships.

I've stumbled upon and unmasked a very dispicable person.

Way screwed up.

...and somehow this has to be all my fault. Otherwise there might be things like accountability and consequenses....

I just don't know where to go from here.

• Author
underpants
OP sounds delusional or perhaps a paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm amazed that people have been buying into this thread.

Oh yes yes OP do call the police, however they might have trouble arresting your imaginary friend.

Really? Okay. Whatever.

• Author
underpants
OP sounds delusional or perhaps a paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm amazed that people have been buying into this thread.

Oh yes yes OP do call the police, however they might have trouble arresting your imaginary friend.

To quote from a tragic comic genius. Am I to believe him or my lying eyes.

rip, Richard Pyror.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

Just an update.

I don't think the person I saw on the critter cam was him, rather a delivery person, and yes I guess that makes me a little paranoid in these matters.

The relationship that brought me to LS was a very toxic one and full of stalking and learning about npd, gaslighting and borderline personalities, so I guess even years later, I still have some fleas from that experience.

All that equipment is gone and I'm renovating my living space one room at a time. Sage wasn't enough, ceiling, walls and refinished floors. That might do.

I told the truth and let go. Got on with my life and wished the best. I changed my phone number and let all that go in July sometime.

I did check a few days ago as I thought maybe she did take him back, and it doesn't matter. I would have just sort of hated that I had to experience that b/s, stick my neck out, stand up and do the right thing only for nothing. If anything I thought he might think twice about lying to an innocent person in the future, but cheating, no, he was too happy to do that.

She has kicked him to the curb and seems to be thriving. Apparently there is more fall out, I imagine other cheaters in their circle, or the lying friend. I didn't really look further as I was just curious and when I saw she seemed done and better for it, I was happy for her. That chapter while short and dramatic, is closed.

...and Karma did pay me back. My childhood friend, best friend, from the age of 7 until we lost touch in our early 20s, he to the military and me to college, recently got in touch with me for the first time in over 20 years. No facebook silliness, he actually found and called my Dad to make sure it would be alright to leave his number, if I wanted to call him back. That sweet boy I was only good friends with and let go all those years ago.

So yes, it was stressful and scary, but, yes tell and do the right thing.

Thank you all for your kind words and advice.

• Like 5

...and Karma did pay me back. My childhood friend, best friend, from the age of 7 until we lost touch in our early 20s, he to the military and me to college, recently got in touch with me for the first time in over 20 years. No facebook silliness, he actually found and called my Dad to make sure it would be alright to leave his number, if I wanted to call him back. That sweet boy I was only good friends with and let go all those years ago.

So yes, it was stressful and scary, but, yes tell and do the right thing.

I can't tell you how that made me smile. The way things are today, I am surprised that someone did that. That is....I don't know how to say it, but it is good. I hope you two reconnect, even just as friends.

• Like 1

I agree with Trimmer. It was much welcomed post and great to hear such a newfound peaceful tone.

• Like 2
Just an update.

Hey unders... it sure is nice to see that the drama is over.. you sound relaxed and in a good place...:)

• Like 1