I wish there was some way I could make a man feel small...

Everyone gets used at one point or another and you have a right to be pissed. However, at least you learned this lesson early and, hopefully, it means you learn to do weed out guys like him and focus on those positive relationships in your life. People will only put the value on your body, time, and presence in their life that you do. Make it easy for them and they will give it little value. Set standards and people will value what they have more and it will make your life that much better. It is a valuable lesson to learn early.

Have you told him to stop texting you? I would just tell him you don't want to talk to him. That in itself is giving him consequences without resorting to revenge.

Oh just send him a text thanking him for introducing you to sex. Tell him it was great to start with someone who was so small and inexperienced because it allowed you to ease into sex, and now you can appreciate having a real man all that much more. :laugh:

My ex wife used me for 20 years and in my opinion robbed me of half of my adult life by deceiving me. But life goes on.

skydiveaddict
Where do you come to the conclusion that it is human nature? You mean it's the nature of cold-hearted horny bastards?

Yes. That is exactly what I mean.