LIVING MOONS APART

Moonchild

Ok, so next week I'm moving 2 hours away from my boyfriend to attend a university. We've been going out for about 3 months and I really care about him deeply. I plan to come and see him every weekend.

Any advice on how to cope in a long distance relationship?

Who agrees that distance makes you more in love, and who agrees that it pulls you apart?

i'm a firm believer in that absence makes the heart grow fonder. but that's just me, and it all depends on the two people involved.

2 hours isn't really all that far, but only time will tell. it's worth a shot.

Ok, so next week I'm moving 2 hours away from my boyfriend to attend a university. We've been going out for about 3 months and I really care about him deeply. I plan to come and see him every weekend. Any advice on how to cope in a long distance relationship? Who agrees that distance makes you more in love, and who agrees that it pulls you apart?

Two hours is not really that much but it will be just enough distance to make it special whenever you see each other.

i'm a firm believer in that absence makes the heart grow fonder. but that's just me, and it all depends on the two people involved. 2 hours isn't really all that far, but only time will tell. it's worth a shot.