I told my crush that i like her.But she wants to be just friends.

Calvin's wagon

Hi!

WhoamI, I agree with imtooconfused.

Furthermore, do you think you have any problems with your self-esteem? Because what you've written reminds me a lot of myself from years ago, when I had really low self esteem.

I'd like to recommend two books that really helped me a lot:

- Toxic Parents by Susan Forward

- No more mr. Nice guy by Robert Glover

Both are available for free download in PDF online, if you google them.

Read them, they opened my eyes a lot as to why I was behaving like I was, why I had such low self-esteem.

For example what you've written:

- "maybe she was out of my league.Someone too good for me."

- "i am not as angry at them as i am at myself.At my failures.I guess in the end i didn't deserve either of them."

You should have been angry at them for what they did to you, for what happened, not angry and disappointed in yourself. Your thinking that she out of your league is another sign of low self-esteem. I used to think like that as well and years later I found out that a lot of girls I thought were way out of my league were really interested in me.

Anyway, give those books a try, and also read books about self-esteem.

Also, reply here, we can talk more. We're all here to try to help you!

• Like 1
  • Author
Hi!

WhoamI, I agree with imtooconfused.

Furthermore, do you think you have any problems with your self-esteem? Because what you've written reminds me a lot of myself from years ago, when I had really low self esteem.

I'd like to recommend two books that really helped me a lot:

- Toxic Parents by Susan Forward

- No more mr. Nice guy by Robert Glover

Both are available for free download in PDF online, if you google them.

Read them, they opened my eyes a lot as to why I was behaving like I was, why I had such low self-esteem.

For example what you've written:

- "maybe she was out of my league.Someone too good for me."

- "i am not as angry at them as i am at myself.At my failures.I guess in the end i didn't deserve either of them."

You should have been angry at them for what they did to you, for what happened, not angry and disappointed in yourself. Your thinking that she out of your league is another sign of low self-esteem. I used to think like that as well and years later I found out that a lot of girls I thought were way out of my league were really interested in me.

Anyway, give those books a try, and also read books about self-esteem.

Also, reply here, we can talk more. We're all here to try to help you!

Yes i have been suffering from low self esteem since long.(ever since one of my friends had already left me for the same reason) I will surely read the books you told me too.The thing is i am an introvert thus i only make really few friends and losing them just doesn't help. :/