Need some with my brother, I think he is suicidal

KM_0010

No, we're saying that you have a husband now, and when you marry, you agree to put your husband first, ahead of the family you grew up with. I get the feeling your husband is very aware that you'd do anything to help your borhter, but he isn't too sure you'd do the same for him. How do you think he feels about that?

• Like 1
Your asking me not to care about my baby brother that's kind of hard

You will have to let it go. He chose this path and, while you may not want to hear this, it is better for him to commit suicide than to take his frustrations and kill someone else.

I get suicidal at times and, if I ever commit it, I don't want anyone else to know, not even my mother. This is my choice and I will take all the blame for making it, if that day ever comes.

Worse case scenario, I hope he takes his own instead of him taking others' lives along with him.

• Author

IQUOTE=turnera;4868156]No, we're saying that you have a husband now, and when you marry, you agree to put your husband first, ahead of the family you grew up with. I get the feeling your husband is very aware that you'd do anything to help your borhter, but he isn't too sure you'd do the same for him. How do you think he feels about that?

I would do anything for my husband and i think he knows that. I just care for my brother and want to do right by him. Doctor me on bed rest basically now.

I'm glad to hear that. Please just try to remember you and your brother aren't kids any more. You're adults. His decisions are his decisions. You wouldn't want him stepping in and telling you how to sleep with your husband or how to raise your baby, would you? That's overstepping y'all's relationship. Just as you focusing so much energy on your brother at this point is. He's an adult. He's suffered horribly, but he is getting help now. Let the professionals help him, and take care of yourself, your husband, and your baby.

And you THINK he knows that? Sounds like you and your husband need to be having more in-depth talks.