Healing and Moving On

• Author
LOL did mike text you to come defend him?

if you believed he's moved on, ive got some swamp land in alaska i want to sell you

even all_cats_rgray sees through that bs

Now he's accusing you of me texting you to come to my defense...Wilson you need help! See what I mean!!

You may have some swamp land but I know some good shrinks...Interested?? You need it!!

LOL did mike text you to come defend him? (please help me someone is calling me out for being a girlfriend stealer which i am but now im a good guy and want to help people)

if you believed he's moved on, ive got some swamp land in alaska i want to sell you

It's not about defending him but calling you out on your spitefulness. You don't even know the guy but just from posts on LS. Not everyone can go by your rule book or be as perfect and saintly as you are. Just quit the bashing and let things go. It's been over a year and you're still after him with your pitchfork. He's moved on, and I'm sure you have to so if the guy is enjoying life and would like to uplift others, let him. Just because you believe he's whatever you think he is, you don't have to run to LS and tarnish him the moment you get a whiff of him on LS. It's done, over...and who cares. The advice isn't hurting anyone.

• Like 1
Your a joke...... you haven't reached that level yet to where you can be civil with an ex. Grow up!

Time to time "talking" is an e-mail on holidays..birthdays. My N.C. time was a N.C. time of healing and moving on.

You still must have sooo much animosity/anger in your heart towards you ex. that you can't move on or forgive.

I'm still waiting to know why you continue to have/had so many screen names here and why YOU have been so active on this site for years???

I stop by now and then to help...give advise....nothing else....not make accusations about a relationship breakup that you really know nothing about....you only speculate.

How many times have you been suspended from here by accusing..attacking...acting like you were there in EVERYONES relationship..you knowing it all...all the dynamics of a relationship..a b/u when you know NOTHING! and coming up with your so called...I know everything about everyones b/u. You weren't there!

You are completely clueless in so many ways

Deflection....

You admit to being a girlfriend stealer... I will never post in your threads again

Edited by CptSaveAho
It's not about defending him but calling you out on your spitefulness. You don't even know the guy but just from posts on LS. Not everyone can go by your rule book or be as perfect and saintly as you are. Just quit the bashing and let things go. It's been over a year and you're still after him with your pitchfork. He's moved on, and I'm sure you have to so if the guy is enjoying life and would like to uplift others, let him. Just because you believe he's whatever you think he is, you don't have to run to LS and tarnish him the moment you get a whiff of him on LS. It's done, over...and who cares. The advice isn't hurting anyone.

so he did contact you to defend him...

Come On Man
Your a joke...... you haven't reached that level yet to where you can be civil with an ex. Grow up!

Time to time "talking" is an e-mail on holidays..birthdays. My N.C. time was a N.C. time of healing and moving on.

You still must have sooo much animosity/anger in your heart towards you ex. that you can't move on or forgive.

I looked through your threads to get the back story.

I'm all about healing, moving on and forgiveness but your Ex was not a very good person from what you posted She is in her 40s, back and forth with her Ex several times, hunts you down via Facebook for the sole purpose of using you.

You did ALL THE WORK, gifts, massages, cards, notes, drove everywhere, paid for everything, etc. She didn't do ANYTHING but give a card a few times and even then, she didn't even write love you or anything in them.

Then you take her to the hospital, hold her hand, take her home, change her bandages, ice where she is sore, clean her house, feed her, etc...She dumps you 2 weeks later when she healed from her PLASTIC SURGERY to go be with her Ex (for the 3rd time).

She flat out chewed you up and spit you out with no care or concern in regards to you. This is a grown 45 year old woman too! Not some young and dumb 18 year old kid.

I wouldn't pee on that woman if she was on fire!

You are out of your mind to still continue to kiss her ass and offer her your "friendship" after being used the way you were.

so he did contact you to defend him...

SMH. I'm just glad you have finally decided to never post on his threads again.

SMH. I'm just glad you have finally decided to never post on his threads again.

condition hasnt been met yet...

Come On Man

After reading the background story and where Mike and his Ex are today.

My take away from all this...

Don't listen or follow Mike's advice.

In fact, do the opposite of what Mike did / didn't do.