Girls brain vs a guy's brain

It's making me realise why I didn't put up a photo sooner. And it's going soon, because of things like this.

Although it's flattering, nobody seems to want to take me seriously, and it's stupid.

You have nice lips. I pretty much just stare at your lips. No homo. ;)

I dont use my real photo ever as an avatar nor do I have album photos here.

It was a catface joke on your avvy.

ThaWholigan
Yeah, but it's not real life!

Thats the difference. How much you or I get hit on in here means nothing in real life. Fact.

Exactly. Its all banter at the end of the day :laugh:.

And what a truly august topic it is, girl brain v guy brain. I did my doctoral feces on that very topic actually.

• Like 1
And what a truly august topic it is, girl brain v guy brain. I did my doctoral feces on that very topic actually.

Your doctoral what?!

• Like 1
You were too hot in your pic. I can't even understand your words anymore.

:laugh:

You behave yourself, Tom Tucker!

ThaWholigan

Typically both genders happen to be hurt greatly by break-ups.

The difference is in how its dealt with, and men tend to bottle it up until they wake up one day and want to stab people :laugh:.

• Like 1
Your doctoral what?!

Sorry babe I can't see past that hawt feather hat you got on now. Mhmmm. Love some feather hat on my wimmenz and a purple background.

BTW every post in this thread is the very -essence- of on topic in the girl brain v guy brain discussion. :laugh:

• Like 1
You have nice lips. I pretty much just stare at your lips. No homo. ;)

............:sick:

lol

JuneJulySeptember
Why does it seem like girl's can get over a relationship and move on faster than guys do? Is it because girl's have a better social circle than guys do? When a guy get dumped by his girl it's like the entire world is over and its seems like its really difficult for them to move on. Whereas some girls they can move on so quickly from the relationship and not feel so bad about it... and I say this again SOME GIRLS

Is it because guys do not like the fact of starting over in their lives when sh*t hits the fan? and do girl's feel that they are able to move on quicker because they know they deserve better and know that potentially there better for them out there?

This may be a very opinionated thread so I would like to hear from both sides and from all experiences because the main reason is to see what makes a girl's brain different from a guy's brain.

SUPPORT!!!!:D

Pretty sad when it's up to me to bring the thread back on topic.

I don't get upset when I get dumped. Never have. Even thought it may be many years before I can get someone else.

The reason is because that woman accepted me and was attracted to me. That in itself makes it a positive experience compared to getting flat out rejected by many other women.

Sorry babe I can't see past that hawt feather hat you got on now. Mhmmm. Love some feather hat on my wimmenz and a purple background.

BTW every post in this thread is the very -essence- of on topic in the girl brain v guy brain discussion. :laugh:

So hawwwtt it makes you defecate all over your thesis?

Gross dude.

• Like 1
Pretty sad when it's up to me to bring the thread back on topic.

I don't get upset when I get dumped. Never have. Even thought it may be many years before I can get someone else.

The reason is because that woman accepted me and was attracted to me. That in itself makes it a positive experience compared to getting flat out rejected by many other women.

Then you can't have really been in love.

Being in love and being dumped hurts like a stab in the eye, then dragged all the way down to your pubes.

• Like 2

OK back on topic too. Personally? I take breakups horribly, end up having to bust my ass in the gym just to keep my mind off it, which makes me look better and feel better, which usually brings the next future ex to the table. Anyone ever read "The Myth of Sisyphus?"

So hawwwtt it makes you defecate all over your thesis?

Gross dude.

No, it was a doctoral feces. The committee came to my house, looked in the toilet and passed me right then and there. I didn't even have to argue or defend it, no words necessary.

• Like 1
JuneJulySeptember
Then you can't have really been in love.

Being in love and being dumped hurts like a stab in the eye, then dragged all the way down to your pubes.

I have actually.

You haven't faced the level of rejection I've faced, so you wouldn't understand. Very few have.

Much worse than getting dumped by somebody. I've been cheated on too.

Rejection is much worse.

I have actually.

You haven't faced the level of rejection I've faced. Very few have.

Much worse than getting dumped by somebody that thought you were attractive. I've been cheated on too.

Rejection is much worse.

I'm pretty sure I have faced it.

And it ruined me. I find it hard to believe you've been truly broken and not been upset about it.

Hope you bought a nice gold and jewel encrusted toilet with the million bucks. I bought a platinum bidet with my MacArthur Fellowship.

It's really tough to judge how people take a break up because many hide it well. You have no idea how bad they are really hurting. I take it pretty hard, but seeing me in person after you'd never know. I don't know how anyone can not be in pain after a break up with someone they loved. But in general, women have much better support groups and it's more accepted for them to grieve in front of others so that could be part of it. I also think it has a lot to do with who ends it, because the dumpee is generally the one hurting a lot more.

A LTR ended with her cheating on me. I broke up with her... pretty much forced to, so considered her the dumper. She kept calling for a couple weeks after and saying things like, "well the breakup diet is a good thing, have you lost weight? I bet you look great!"

I...kid... you... not.

That's girl brain v guy brain.

JuneJulySeptember
I highly doubt your life is anywhere near as bad as you try and make it.

I didn't say it was that bad.

I'm just saying getting friendzoned and rejected and ending up with nothing is much worse than getting dumped or cheated on.

At least with getting dumped, I can say I've had her. And that a woman was attracted to me.

I didn't say it was that bad.

I'm just saying getting friendzoned and rejected and ending up with nothing is much worse than getting dumped or cheated on.

At least with getting dumped, I can say I've had her. And that a woman was attracted to me.

Spoken like someone who has never went through a real break up. Getting rejected by someone you really care about, or even love is a MILLION TIMES worse then getting rejected by someone you barely know.

• Like 3
So start getting laid bro. Go out and tag some swampdonkey to boost your confidence.

This is the most romantic thing I've heard all day.

• Like 2
Just wait till I let you Super Size that value meal babe. ;)

And show me your doctorate...