Happy Palm Sunday :)

• Author
TheFinalWord
TNG was the best Star Trek hands down! I could list a hundred reasons. Patrick Stewart is the perfect captain.

Data, hands down...this conversation is sort of like the discussions on here sometimes, with the literalism of the bible lol

• Like 2
Data, hands down...this conversation is sort of like the discussions on here sometimes, with the literalism of the bible lol

Lol

I think the greatest Data scene ever was when he started laughing like a lunatic! He was so over the top and inappropriate that it was hilarious. Can't remember if its because he got misprogrammed or what.

• Author
TheFinalWord
Lol

I think the greatest Data scene ever was when he started laughing like a lunatic! He was so over the top and inappropriate that it was hilarious. Can't remember if its because he got misprogrammed or what.

he got an emotion chip that overloaded his positronic relays..wow, I better shut up before I come across as a complete nerd :lmao:

pureinheart
he got an emotion chip that overloaded his positronic relays..wow, I better shut up before I come across as a complete nerd :lmao:

I remember that episode...well I'm a nerdette then:D

• Like 1