Respecting the girls space.. not respecting her own request.

• Author
it's definitley a set back every time she sends me a text because then she's all thats on my mind for the next couple days...

That's the answer to some threads asking: Why my ex keeps contacting me?

Why? Because they continue to answer them?

• Author

UPDATE: She texted me on my way home from work today. Starting to seem like this is going to be an every day/ every other day thing now. This time she asked if I would like to meet up sometime. Yes, I'm still into her, maybe a little less after the break. I could be her friend but wasn't considering it so soon. Not sure what to think of this. It's been about 2 months since I've seen her last. Spent a month absolutely NC and after that month was up she started showing signs she was curious. I guess I wouldn't mind meeting up. I'm a little scared to re open wounds but if I don't do it I may look back and say what if. Thoughts? Also, thanks for the replies, it has been really helpful and supporting and I hope this is helping others with their situations.

ConfusedHumanBeing
UPDATE: She texted me on my way home from work today. Starting to seem like this is going to be an every day/ every other day thing now. This time she asked if I would like to meet up sometime. Yes, I'm still into her, maybe a little less after the break. I could be her friend but wasn't considering it so soon. Not sure what to think of this. It's been about 2 months since I've seen her last. Spent a month absolutely NC and after that month was up she started showing signs she was curious. I guess I wouldn't mind meeting up. I'm a little scared to re open wounds but if I don't do it I may look back and say what if. Thoughts? Also, thanks for the replies, it has been really helpful and supporting and I hope this is helping others with their situations.

No no no no no no

Do not meet up. All she is doing is pulling on the chain to make sure the dog is still there. You meet up, back to square one. There are too many stories recently where the dumpee goes to meet up with ex and it goes no where and puts them in even worse shape. Seriously, Don't go

Simon Phoenix

Block her number. Why haven't you done this yet?