Pushing for the truth when it came to the penis sizes of the other guys

soooconfused

Explaining relevance for Leikela

You are entitled to disagree.

Gee thanks.

Knowing WHO your partner slept with is not the issue here and NOT what I was referring to, so I don't see how that is relevant.

You said: "First of all, I cannot believe you even had the balls to ask her about lovers she had while you two were separated. It's none of your business. Why would you even care anyway? "

The relevance is I was replying to you, explaining some reasons why someone would care and ask that question. I was not speaking to the original poster which is why I indicated such with the line Leikela prior to the response.

In my opinion, that's just childish and totally reflects his own insecurities.

You are entitled to your opinions. :)

How is this relevant to this guys post? Did he say that this was a scenerio for him? I don't think he mentioned knowing the men his wife slept with.

I said: "Would you like it if your partner had dated most of your friends and you didn't know about it because they kept a secret behind your back? "

further illustrating my earlier point which was a reply to your comment as explained above.

On occasion you will find that original thoughts get interjected into conversations as examples to illustrate a thought and further communication. This paragraph is another example of just such an occasion

Again, how is this relevant to the topic at hand?

And again it was another example to illustrate a point.

You said to Soooo: Dude, that's not what your initial concern was about though. You told us that it was killing you that you were #2 and not #1 in the big penis contest that you conjured up. If the real issue is her sleeping with other guys while you were apart then express that.

Which was exactly what he was doing when he made the comment you are complaining about. Thought perhaps he didn't annouce that he was about to add another thought to the conversation so you weren't ready.

Try to understand that people are expressing emotions here and communicating with each other in evolving conversations. Not every word written is going to relate directly to the original post or to the preceding post and nitpicking everything is disruptive. We don't need a moderator, an enforcer or a debate class instructor. Lighten up and just talk.

I am to the point where i am ready to say screw the reconciliation because of this.

If you are ready to "screw" the reconciliation, perhaps you don't really want to reconcile?

Well, lost_in_chgo,

The moderaters deleted my reply to you. I guess they didn't like my respectful wishes towards you. So be it. What goes around, comes around.

Let's see how long this stays up even though I'm not saying anything wrong... Tick, tick, tick....

tsk, tsk...

losing control is never a good thing.

You can PM it to me :)

of course I'll delete it too.

No, not progress, reality. I couldn't care less about you and you couldn't care less about me. Sometimes people don't like one another. That's life. And the world moves on...

Hmmmm,

Ah well, can't win em all.

I never said I didn't like you, I just asked you not to disrupt conversations because it's counter-productive.

I don't know you enuf to dislike you.

People can disagree with you without hating you.